• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) Flygon X, Staraptor FB X (W) Electivire FB X Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

kashmaster said:
CML for flygon lv X

I like your Blaze FB X.
Willing to add to that?

RE: (H) Flygon X, Staraptor FB X (W) Electivire FB X Infernape 4 X and Luxray G X

so you still want to make a trade for those RH trainers? check my list again. all my RH trainers are listed under the RH list

thanks!

I have a spare Electivire FB Lv. X and am interested in your Flygon Lv. X I also have leafeon lv. X i think that is on your wants. I was also interested in your tins depending what ones they are.

Shakespeare said:
Don't put yourself in a position where you give up something you need.
I would hate to see you trade for one then find out I already got another.

don't worry about it...I won't be able to trade for it until the weekend, and all I will do is just keep an eye out on your thread to see if you've gotten a deal on it or not before leaving for my 1st league store...if I see you've gotten one, I won't bother with trading for it

Shakespeare said:
Might be able to do something. Your cards mint?

magikarpusedsplash said:
please CML for

Gym Challenge 1st Edition:
Brock's Ninetales 3/132 (1)

link is the magikarp banner

Have a link to your thread?

all are 98% if we do trade and you don't like the condition you can send them back

magikarpusedsplash said:
Have a link to your thread?
yep, it's the magikarp banner

Duh... on my part. I didn't read your whole post.
I saw your Pre-release Molitic.
Might be able to do both for it.

Shadow Ice said:
Is my offer a no no?

OMG, I am sooo sorry. I completely skipped you.
I value Unown G about $5.
Do you have a few RH from my wants?

It is really hard for me to tell what cards you want. Sorry I just can't understand... list a few here and then CML. Sorry!:) Also do you have any of my wants?

1Pokemon_Master said:
so you still want to make a trade for those RH trainers? check my list again. all my RH trainers are listed under the RH list

thanks!

You had a monster list of ex's and LvX's.
If you narrowed it down a little maybe he can work out a deal.

here is a more specific list. i'm just looking for one of each. let me know what you want from me and what i can do. i've also got a lot of unlisted cards including level x's, so let me know what your specific wants. i may have it unlisted.

Time-Space Distortion 1 (95% mint)
Mew ex 1
Entei ex 3
Lugia ex 2
Ho-Oh ex 1
Umbreon ex 1
Inferape Lv X 1
Torterra (Lv X) 2
Espeon ex 1
Dragonite ex 2
Metagross ex 1
Rayquaza ex 1
Magcargo ex 2
Electabuzz ex 1
Hitmonchan ex 2
Magmorter Lv X 1

thanks!

richkid50000 said:
I have a spare Electivire FB Lv. X and am interested in your Flygon Lv. X I also have leafeon lv. X I think that is on your wants. I was also interested in your tins depending what ones they are.

What tins do you want? I have a lot of tins.
I can do my Flygon X for your 2.

LMK

*edit* YOU WERE NOT SKIPPED.

Um probably not Leafeon Is around $35-$40 and Elctivire around $15. I value Flygon around $30. If we can work out a deal let me know. as for tins what ones do you have? and are they Sealed? sorry about the skipped thing anyways.

qnetykz said:
don't worry about it...I won't be able to trade for it until the weekend, and all I will do is just keep an eye out on your thread to see if you've gotten a deal on it or not before leaving for my 1st league store...if I see you've gotten one, I won't bother with trading for it

Good deal. I will at least PM you if I do get one, thanks!

richkid50000 said:
Um probably not Leafeon Is around $35-$40 and Elctivire around $15. I value Flygon around $30. If we can work out a deal let me know. as for tins what ones do you have? and are they Sealed? sorry about the skipped thing anyways.

No biggie about the skipped thing. I really try to answer in order.
Don't look like we are going to be able to work out a deal.
Leafy is so weak to fire decks with Infernape 4 and Blaze FB becoming popular. But thanks anyways.

1Pokemon_Master said:
here is a more specific list. I'm just looking for one of each. let me know what you want from me and what I can do. I've also got a lot of unlisted cards including level x's, so let me know what your specific wants. I may have it unlisted.

Time-Space Distortion 1 (95% mint)
Mew ex 1
Entei ex 3
Lugia ex 2
Ho-Oh ex 1
Umbreon ex 1
Inferape Lv X 1
Torterra (Lv X) 2
Espeon ex 1
Dragonite ex 2
Metagross ex 1
Rayquaza ex 1
Magcargo ex 2
Electabuzz ex 1
Hitmonchan ex 2
Magmorter Lv X 1

thanks!

All my wants are listed. That is about all I'm trading for now.
I really doubt I will trade a ex or LvX for a few RH trainers.

Hey I just need some Staple TTS. Mainly these:

2x Bebe's Search NH
2x Roseanne's Research NH
2x Rare Candy NH

Will trade a Heat Rotom for them?

Shakespeare said:
yep, it's the magikarp banner

Duh... on my part. I didn't read your whole post.
I saw your Pre-release Molitic.
Might be able to do both for it.

huh? both what?

ace11 said:
Hey I just need some Staple TTS. Mainly these:

2x Bebe's Search NH
2x Roseanne's Research NH
2x Rare Candy NH

Will trade a Heat Rotom for them?

No thanks. I am looking only stuff on my wants, sorry.

Shakespeare said:
No thanks. I am looking only stuff on my wants, sorry.

Anything on my list that you might want then?

magikarpusedsplash said:
huh? both what?

Whoops, I was looking at another post.
You wanted:
Gym Challenge 1st Edition:
Brock's Ninetales 3/132 - this is 1st edition too

ace11 said:
Anything on my list that you might want then?

Azelf 19/146 - RH
Mesprit 34/146 - RH
Premier Ball 91/100 - NH
Broken Time-Space 104/127 - RH

I don't value them high enough to trade the Flygon or Uxie for.

*edit* I can do a couple Bebe's and Rosey's for them...
I don't have any Rare Candys to trade.

Back