• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Ponyta SH11 More Arceus S

Uhm, okay I just got in an odd situation. Can you PM to discuss this?

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Palkia G X(W)Ponyta SH11 More Arceus S

Hey, would you CML for 1 of your Palkia G Lv.Xes? I'll take the worn one if you're more willing to part with it than the others.

Thanks! :]

-AP77

For you I can add the Arceus to sweeten it up.
I am interested in your Spiritomb A, and I don't need anymore HOLO energies for now.
Let me know how many of these you would also add...

Rosy - (harder to get then your filling lol)
Uxie League

Hey its me again, did you find the Shayim 15's the Lv. 56 ones? LMK thanks!

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hey, would you CML for 1 of your Palkia G Lv.Xes? I'll take the worn one if you're more willing to part with it than the others.

Thanks! :]

-AP77

My:
Palkia G LvX - minty one
Bebes Research RH x 2
Expert Belts x 2

Your:
Leafeon LvX

SrSpoony said:
Hey its me again, did you find the Shayim 15's the Lv. 56 ones? LMK thanks!

I traded the Gliscor X, sorry.

YourP1MP said:
For you I can add the Arceus to sweeten it up.
I am interested in your Spiritomb A, and I don't need anymore HOLO energies for now.
Let me know how many of these you would also add...

Rosy - (harder to get then your filling lol)
Uxie League

Your:
Dialga G LvX
Arceus LvX (Meteor Bash) - Gengar X would get MORE stuff out of me...

My:
LA Uxie (promo) x 2
Holo Psychic energy x 9
Rosies (did I meantion I have NO filling in my teeth?) x 3
PA Spirtomb x 1 (all I have...)

Your:
Dialga G LvX
Arceus LvX (Meteor Bash)

My:
LA Uxie (promo) x 2
Holo Psychic energy x 9
Rosies x 3
PA Spirtomb x 1

Deal?

*EDIT actually I think I am going to hold on to those cards until I have visited league on sat. If nothing happens I will return for this trade.;)

Shakespeare said:
I forgot all about that, sorry.
About all I see is Tangrowth X.
I already have 2 of them...

How about:
Your:
PA Tangrowth X
PA Salamence holo x 2

My:
PA Shining Shinx
9 Rainbow season Water energy
1 Rainbow season Psychic energy
Would you be willing to do the 2 Salamence PA for ? Holo energies? I really don't want to trade a LV X for energies.

My: Salamence X
Shiny Ponyta
Uxie RH
+?

Your Luxray X

CML please

CML for torterra lv X

eevee:
I pulled another Tangrowth X anyways...
How many energy you want for the PA Salamence x 2?

Jackolas:
I really would like a Gengar X and/or Salamence X to be included in any deal involving a Luxray GL X, sorry.

IGETCHEDDA:
My:
Torterra LxV (DP or promo)

Your:
Drapion LvX

Would you be willing to do
Your
for
My
Salamence x2
Energy Gain RH
Power Spray RH?

My:
Rocket's Mewtwo (winner)

Your:
Salamence x2
Energy Gain RH
Power Spray RH?
Salamenance X

I don't need Rocket's Mewtwo (winner). I need it nonwinner.

eevee said:
I don't need Rocket's Mewtwo (winner). I need it nonwinner.

I am 99.99% sure there never was one.

*edit* were you interested in a shining shinx too?
I really need your Salamence X in case you can't tell!!

I just checked Bulbapedia and unless I am not understanding it correctly. There is a Mewtwo nonwinner stamped. Here is the link http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Best_of_Game_(TCG)

eevee said:
I just checked Bulbapedia and unless I am not understanding it correctly. There is a Mewtwo nonwinner stamped. Here is the link http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Best_of_Game_(TCG)

That is just the Rocket's Mewtwo from Gym Challenge.
As far as I know there has never been a 'best" #8 non stamped.

Shakespeare said:
I am 99.99% sure there never was one.

*edit* were you interested in a shining shinx too?
I really need your Salamence X in case you can't tell!!
Do you have an Uxie LV X?

promo or pack either one with the less value

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

Shakespeare said:
eevee:
I pulled another Tangrowth X anyways...
How many energy you want for the PA Salamence x 2?

Jackolas:
I really would like a Gengar X and/or Salamence X to be included in any deal involving a Luxray GL X, sorry.

IGETCHEDDA:
My:
Torterra LxV (DP or promo)

Your:
Drapion LvX

I did offer Salamence Lv.X in my offer.

RE: (H)HOLO ENERGY,Arceus X, Blaziken FB X, Tangrowth X, Luxray GL X, Dialga G X, Pal

Jackolas said:
I did offer Salamence Lv.X in my offer.

ok in that case ill take :

Your:
Torterra lv X dp

my :
Drapion Lv X

Back