• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H)BIG Undaunted Update! 60,000+ cards inculding 3 Luxray gl Xs (W) Biggest want is Uxie X!

CML for the following

YOUR
3x Gengar (SF)(2xRH)

RE: (H)BIG Undaunted Update! 60,000+ cards inculding 3 Luxray gl Xs (W) Biggest want is Uxie X!

the shaymin lvl x i have is sky forme but ill check troll and toad to see the totals everything in a sec

my:
Lightining energy 2006
Expert Belt Reverse holo
Spiritomb AR RH
Double Colourless energy non Rh plz
your: Houndoom Prime or if you dont care Houndour UD too
Im from uk so you need two stamps to send me

Shakespeare wrote
My:
RR Luxray gl X 80.00
Total = 80.00

Your:
PA Spirtomb RH 10.00 for normal non reverse
LA Uxie X 63 dollars
MD Leafeon X 30.00
LA Azelf X 13.00
PT Skymin X - is the 126/127? (dont have this i have the other)

my total: 116 dollars.
im losing money

CML for Glaceon X. I have Undaunted stuff now.

I've got:
Expert Belt RH
Gengar LV.X
Pokemon Communication RH
Suicune & Entei Legend (Bottom)

I'm interested in:
Blaine's Charizard
Charizard # 39 EXD
Charmander FRLG Boxtopper
Lugia ex UF
Palkia G LV.X

Do I maybe have something else because I live in Finland and we could send overseas both, then. I'm most intereted in those Charizards and Charmander FRLG because they are my collection wants :)

umgriz said:
Please CML for:

Lugia EX
Unown C
Mew (#111 holo from HP)

I will trade big for the Lugia (obviously), and the Mew can get some extra too, since I haven't been able to find it elsewhere. Thanks

I didn't see anything for the Lugia, sorry.
From your wants I might be able to use:

Suicune & Entei legend bottom
Lanturn prime

I don't really value legend pieces high. I have an extra top and I am looking to complete another set. Kids at league like them...

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well I was just curious so LMK...

I edited my first post on your question. I would really like an Uxie X to be involved in any trade for a Luxray right now.

karimsoliman94 said:
i have from your wants
lugia ho-oh sleeves
all the legend peices
darkrai promo 52
azelf la rh
gengar x
smeargle UD holo
umbreon prime

i want your lux x so lmk what you can do

I didn't see much else to add for the Luxray, sorry.
See my above post, I really need a Uxie X...

Quedus said:
CML for D&R Bottom Half.

I didn't see much, sorry.
You have any Undaunted yet?
I am looking for an Umbreon prime...

Hi again. From your wants, I have Gengar X, ERL Bottom, and ESL Bottom.

I'm interested in x4 Rocket's Trickery, x1 Slowking Prime and 1-2 Espeon Prime(s). Feel free to CML for more if you want.

Interested in working on a deal between these? LMK, thanks!

Edit: I also have Umbreon Prime x2, but one of them is about 95% mint, and the other full mint one is pending.

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
3x Gengar (SF)(2xRH)

I have 3 of those? Hmmm...
I will have to check.
I like your:
Entei Riakou top and bottom.

mogogomo said:
my:
Lightining energy 2006
Expert Belt Reverse holo
Spiritomb AR RH
Double Colourless energy non Rh please
your: Houndoom Prime or if you don't care Houndour UD too
Im from uk so you need two stamps to send me

You have an Umbreon prime?
I could do the Houdoom prime for that.

Javier8100 said:
Shakespeare wrote
My:
RR Luxray gl X 80.00
Total = 80.00

Your:
PA Spirtomb RH 10.00 for normal non reverse
LA Uxie X 63 dollars
MD Leafeon X 30.00
LA Azelf X 13.00
PT Skymin X - is the 126/127? (don't have this i have the other)

my total: 116 dollars.
im losing money

I see...
What do you think is fair then?

id like to take out the leafeon. but idk

My:
Suicune&Entei Bottom
Your:
Rayquaza&Deoxys Bottom

Or:
My:
Suicune&Entei Bottom
RH Mesprit LA
RH Scizor UD
Your:
Rayquaza&Deoxys Legend whole

Ryu Hayabusa said:
CML for Glaceon X. I have Undaunted stuff now.

I kind of like your Scizor primes but I would need a little more for the Glaceon X...

Dark Ho-oH said:
I've got:
Expert Belt RH
Gengar LV.X
Pokemon Communication RH

I'm interested in:
Blaine's Charizard
Charizard # 39 EXD
Lugia ex UF
Palkia G LV.X

Do I maybe have something else because I live in Finland and we could send overseas both, then. I'm most intereted in those Charizards and Charmander FRLG because they are my collection wants :)

Your:
Gengar LV.X
Pokemon Communication RH

My:
Blaine's Charizard
Charizard # 39 EXD

Shakespeare said:
I didn't see anything for the Lugia, sorry.
From your wants I might be able to use:

Suicune & Entei legend bottom
Lanturn prime

I don't really value legend pieces high. I have an extra top and I am looking to complete another set. Kids at league like them.

Well, would u do the Mew and Unown C for either the Legend bottom or the Lanturn Prime?

Shakespeare said:
I kind of like your Scizor primes but I would need a little more for the Glaceon X...

Dark Ho-oH said:
I've got:
Expert Belt RH
Gengar LV.X
Pokemon Communication RH

I'm interested in:
Blaine's Charizard
Charizard # 39 EXD
Lugia ex UF
Palkia G LV.X

Your:
Gengar LV.X
Pokemon Communication RH

My:
Blaine's Charizard
Charizard # 39 EXD

A little more, as in more scizor primes?

HaunterX6 said:
Hi again. From your wants, I have Gengar X, ERL Bottom, and ESL Bottom.

I'm interested in x4 Rocket's Trickery, x1 Slowking Prime and 1-2 Espeon Prime(s). Feel free to CML for more if you want.

Interested in working on a deal between these? LMK, thanks!

Edit: I also have Umbreon Prime x2, but one of them is about 95% mint, and the other full mint one is pending.

I did not skip you. The last person I replied to was the person who posted right before you.
I try to answer everyone in order...

Anyways, mint Umbreon prime is heading out? The Gengar is a low want and the legends are not big time wants either. What do you want for the ERL bottom?

Javier8100 said:

I was thinking the RH Spiritomb... or maybe the Azelf X.

Azelf Master said:
My:
Suicune&Entei Bottom
Your:
Rayquaza&Deoxys Bottom

Or:
My:
Suicune&Entei Bottom
RH Mesprit LA
RH Scizor UD
Your:
Rayquaza&Deoxys Legend whole

The RD legend is worth a little more than SE legend...

I don't need the RH Scizor in the second offer for the whole legend.

Shakespeare said:
I did not skip you. The last person I replied to was the person who posted right before you.
I try to answer everyone in order...

Anyways, mint Umbreon prime is heading out? The Gengar is a low want and the legends are not big time wants either. What do you want for the ERL bottom?

Javier8100 said:

I was thinking the RH Spiritomb... or maybe the Azelf X.

Ah, sorry. Just saw that you had replied to a bunch of people, figured you might've missed my post somewhere in the mix (it happens, lol).

The umbreon mint is pending right now. Not gone for sure, but the guy needs to confirm the trade with me.

I'm not sure how much you value the ERL piece, or your primes. Since it's a low want for you, I'm honestly not really sure how to offer it.

I'd like to trade for as many Slowking and Espeon Primes as you'd be willing to part with, really. Especially the Slowkings. So, I guess the question is what would you give me for the ERL piece and/or any of the other stuff I listed, if you still want it?

umgriz said:
Well, would u do the Mew and Unown C for either the Legend bottom or the Lanturn Prime?

How about
My:
HP Mew holo
UFo Unown C

Your:
legend bottom
UD Sage's Training RH

@ Ryu Hayabusa:
I mean I will need a little more than your 2 scizor primes for the Glaceon. I don't remember if I saw anything on your haves...so may lists i looked at today...

Well I have all the Undaunted Legends and Primes.

but i would be losing money if i toook out one of those.

Back