• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) STUFF!! (W) FA and STUFF!! Please read my rules first!

Hey did you see my PM?

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) STUFF!! (W) FA and STUFF!! Please read my rules first!

silentsword77 said:
I'm getting a weird error when I click on the ones that used to link to Dark Espeon auctions (one sold at $14.10 but I forgot the user, one sold at ~16 from username autostimy, but it seems eBay is removing completed listings more quickly? I could access them a week ago...)

and Ampharos is more of a throw in, I think its true value is $2 - $3 judging by this:

Sold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Ampharos-1-64-Holo-1st-edition-/270836740095?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f0f20afff
Unsold: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Ampharos-1st-Edition-HOLO-1-111-NEVER-PLAYED-MINT-/260917501589?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbfe51e95

I have a FA Zekrom coming. I am going to have to hold firm on my previous offer.
While you may be able to get more out of the Zekroms, I just can't do anymore, sorry.

evilpacman said:
Hey did you see my PM?

Yes, I did and I replied.

Are you interested in regular Collector from HGSS?

I didnt get a response... In my message I said I preferred to have the unlimited one. Did you respond to that one?

silentsword77 said:
Are you interested in regular Collector from HGSS?

Very much so. As many as I can get!

evilpacman said:
I didnt get a response... In my message I said I preferred to have the unlimited one. Did you respond to that one?

OMG I did. I see I did not reply. Sorry.
I am going to check your list. The Blaine's Charizard is worth more than just a handful of commons and uncommons. I AM looking for Pokemon Collectors and Player Rewards stuff...

*edit* I did not see anything else on your Haves, I hope you have something else, maybe something unlisted.

What do you value a collector at? Since you seem to want that more, I think it'd work out better if we traded Collectors rather than Zekroms.

silentsword77 said:
What do you value a collector at? Since you seem to want that more, I think it'd work out better if we traded Collectors rather than Zekroms.

Collectors are about 5 each. You can get 2 of them in the HGSS deck for $10.

Which deck is that? Sounds like a fantastic deal, considering I've sold sets of two Collector for $12-$13 without much trouble.

So you didnt want the 4th print cards I listed?

silentsword77 said:
Which deck is that? Sounds like a fantastic deal, considering I've sold sets of two Collector for $12-$13 without much trouble.

HGSS Trainer deck. Most people want the ones out of the main set.
I'm not picky as I will use them for decks.

evilpacman said:
So you didnt want the 4th print cards I listed?

I just finalized a trade for some. I will have to look at your list again and see if there is something else I need.

Oh, I see. Still, you could re-trade it for more later. Two Collector and a Goth for Espeon?

silentsword77 said:
Oh, I see. Still, you could re-trade it for more later. Two Collector and a Goth for Espeon?

You got a deal then...
Only for Collectors...You got me where it hurts!

My:
Neo Destiny Dark Espeon 4/105 - mint to near mint

Your:
HGSS 97/123 Pokemon Collectors x 2 - mint to near mint
EP Gothitelle 47/98 - mint to near mint

PMing you now.

Just to confirm - I am interested in the 1st edition one, like before.

silentsword77 said:
Just to confirm - I am interested in the 1st edition one, like before.

AH DRAT! Yes, it is 1st edition.
Make the correction when you reply to fianalize.

Address PM'ed and finalized.

My 2 Collector & 1 Gothitelle Ability #47, Gem-Mint

Your 1st edition Neo Destiny Dark Espeon, NM-Mint.

will send out tomorrow, thanks!

Sent! Please let me know when you receive.

hey, just letting you know that ill be out of the country starting this coming sunday for a month.
please confirm the trade with me via pm asap and i will send out before i leave. thanks! =)

*ill still have internet connection, just wont be with my cards. other ppl in my house will receive mail for me.

Your:
1x Pokemon Catcher
6x Celebi Prime

My:
FA N
2x Player Rewards Call Energy

Need
Shaymin x2
Terrakion FA x2
Cobalion FA x1
kyurem x1
eviolite x1
pont x1
catcher x4
rainbow energy x3
grass energy x1 (holo)
victini v-create x1

Have
Zekrom FA x2
N 101/101 FA x2
Pokemon Collector x1 (stitch holo)
Call Energy x2 (stitch holo)
TS Victory Medal x4

(sorry for so many posts...bump for u i guess lol)

so i sent a finalizing pm to your inbox and hopefully you will have some time to reply by tomorrow.
im leaving on a trip sunday.
if i cant get an address tomorrow, ill just ask my housemate to throw it in the mail box for me. thanks again =)

Back