• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) STUFF!! (W) FA and STUFF!! Please read my rules first!

Ryusei said:
hey, just letting you know that ill be out of the country starting this coming sunday for a month.
please confirm the trade with me via pm asap and i will send out before i leave. thanks! =)

*ill still have internet connection, just wont be with my cards. other ppl in my house will receive mail for me.

No rush, we can also finalize when you return!

HenryP said:
Your:
1x Pokemon Catcher
6x Celebi Prime

My:
FA N
2x Player Rewards Call Energy

I really only need the FA N. I have a PW Call Energy coming.

My:
3x Celebi prime

Your:
FA N

konter_j8902 said:
Need
Shaymin x2
Terrakion FA x2
Cobalion FA x1
kyurem x1
eviolite x1
pont x1
catcher x4
rainbow energy x3
grass energy x1 (holo)
victini v-create x1

Have
Zekrom FA x2
N 101/101 FA x2
Pokemon Collector x1 (stitch holo)
Call Energy x2 (stitch holo)
TS Victory Medal x4

My:
Kyreum

Your:
Pokemon Collector (Player Reward)

I don't need the Rewards Call Energy now, sorry.
The other stuff is kind of a low want.

RE: Noble Victories Update! (H) STUFF!! (W) FA and STUFF!! Please read my rules first!

im still here lol i can send out by tonight (or even tomorrow morning) if i get ur confirmation.
prefer to do it now but i guess its ur call. thanks again.

I could do

My:
FA N
Alph 4

Your:
5x Celebi

Shakespeare said:
No rush, we can also finalize when you return!

I really only need the FA N. I have a PW Call Energy coming.

My:
3x Celebi prime

Your:
FA N

My:
Kyreum

Your:
Pokemon Collector (Player Reward)

I don't need the Rewards Call Energy now, sorry.
The other stuff is kind of a low want.

do cobalion instead of kuyrem? i can get the kuyrem from matt. i think he has like 5 for some reason

Ryusei said:
im still here lol i can send out by tonight (or even tomorrow morning) if i get ur confirmation.
prefer to do it now but i guess its ur call. thanks again.

I need time to dig out those cards to make sure I have them.

konter_j8902 said:
do cobalion instead of kuyrem? i can get the kuyrem from matt. i think he has like 5 for some reason

My:
FA Cobalion

Your:
Player Reward Collector

None of your scans are working, so I'm unable to make you an offer - However, I do have the following off your wants list and I'll make you an offer once you can get them working again.
-
x1 Raikou & Suicune legend (Top) 93/95
x1 Alph Lithograph - FOUR

can you make it a bigger trade? its cool either way, i just wanna finish as much of this deck as possiable without buying. oh, do you need the stitch holo sp radar?

HenryP said:
I could do

My:
FA N
Alph 4

Your:
5x Celebi

I guess I did miss this, sorry.
I'm going to have to pass, sorry.

Nengeni said:
None of your scans are working, so I'm unable to make you an offer - However, I do have the following off your wants list and I'll make you an offer once you can get them working again.
-
x1 Raikou & Suicune legend (Top) 93/95
x1 Alph Lithograph - FOUR

I fixed the photos to my haves, thanks.
Let me know if there is something you need, the Alph is my biggest want that you listed.

konter_j8902 said:
can you make it a bigger trade? its cool either way, i just wanna finish as much of this deck as possiable without buying. oh, do you need the stitch holo sp radar?

I could use one more FA N.
What are you thinking?

I do not need the PR SP Radar by they, thanks.

Can you make a counter offer?

CML for the following:

x1 Durant
x1 Twins
x2 Pokegear 3.0
x1 Revive
x4 Crushing Hammer

From your Wants, I have an Electric and Grass Energy from CoL (RH), a Shaymin UL, and a Karrablast Cities Promo (Stamped). LMK if we can work something out, thanks!

N for a terrakion fa
rainbow energy x3?

HenryP said:
Can you make a counter offer?

I really don't want to trade all my Celebi primes.
I would like to keep a few in case I ever did make a deck with them.

The Yoshi said:
CML for the following:

x1 Durant
x1 Twins
x2 Pokegear 3.0
x1 Revive
x4 Crushing Hammer

From your Wants, I have an Electric and Grass Energy from CoL (RH), a Shaymin UL, and a Karrablast Cities Promo (Stamped). LMK if we can work something out, thanks!

Cities stamped promo is my biggest want. Others are rather low wants...
What did you want just for that?

konter_j8902 said:
N for a terrakion fa
rainbow energy x3?

Ok, I guess I can do that.
PM me the details (along with the other trade).

Ypur:
3x Celebi
1x Catcher

My:
FA N
?

hi I was looking at your list and I saw a couple cards I could really use in my deck here what I'm offering:

My:

2x Pokemon collector (HGSS non RH)
2x Tyranitar Prime
1x Yanmega Prime

your:

2x Magnezone prime

lmk or counter (I have 2x Karrablast from cities to trade too.... but I don't have many of your wants atm.... maybe if zpst becomes a bad deck then I can trade away shaymin at a later date....)
also I know you said English only but if it helps I have a JP Uxie lvl. X :3

HenryP said:
Ypur:
3x Celebi
1x Catcher

My:
FA N
?

Sorry, I just completed a trade for a FA N with another trader.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
hi I was looking at your list and I saw a couple cards I could really use in my deck here what I'm offering:

My:

2x Pokemon collector (HGSS non RH)
2x Tyranitar Prime
1x Yanmega Prime

your:

2x Magnezone prime

lmk or counter (I have 2x Karrablast from cities to trade too.... but I don't have many of your wants atm.... maybe if zpst becomes a bad deck then I can trade away shaymin at a later date....)
also I know you said English only but if it helps I have a JP Uxie lvl. X :3

My list is a little outdated, I traded one of my Magnezone primes last week.
The Tyranitar and Yanmegas are not really needed.

The Collectors I can always use. What else did you need for those?

Hi, are you interested in a 2006 STAFF stamped Tropical Tidal Wave?

the only thing I would really give up collector for is magnezone :/ (they are in my deck but I have 8 in the course of 2 decks soo...)

would you do 2x collector and something else for 1x magnezone?

silentsword77 said:
Hi, are you interested in a 2006 STAFF stamped Tropical Tidal Wave?

036 STAFF promo?
Very much so.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
the only thing I would really give up collector for is magnezone :/ (they are in my deck but I have 8 in the course of 2 decks soo...)

would you do 2x collector and something else for 1x magnezone?

I could not find your trade thread.
My wants are listed.

Could you please check my list for as many Celebi Primes as you have for trade. I have some FAs from your wants if you're interested. I might even be willing to trade Kyurem towards them if I can get a nice deal. So yeah, please let me know how many Celebi Primes you have and I'll also trade for other stuff on my wants if you have them as well. Thank you!

Back