• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: Updated 11-18 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

*sigh* Deal. I'm reluctant, but OK. I'll do it for the sake of my collection! :D

Dudeman1993 said:
*sigh* Deal. I'm reluctant, but OK. I'll do it for the sake of my collection! :D

Good deal.

How about your:
Shinx (City,) Luxio (State), Blastoise (Nats)

Mine:
Swampert (RS) and The Typhlosion (DF)

PM me your address.
I will reply with mine.

I PM'd you to finalize, and are you sure that I can't do anything else?

Shakespeare said:
George2FRESH said:
I wasn't.. mad? lol I hardly ever get mad. I was just wondering.

Anyways, I just have a Garchomp Lv. X.

Really? I did not see that on your "haves"
What do you have in mind? I'm going need a little something else for the Darkai Lvx. The Machamp Lvx even up...hmmm
If it is English!

That's because it's decked, and not really sure if I want to trade it or not. Is there anything else I can trade for just the Champ X?

George2FRESH said:
Shakespeare said:
George2FRESH said:
I wasn't.. mad? lol I hardly ever get mad. I was just wondering.

Anyways, I just have a Garchomp Lv. X.

Really? I did not see that on your "haves"
What do you have in mind? I'm going need a little something else for the Darkai Lvx. The Machamp Lvx even up...hmmm
If it is English!

That's because it's decked, and not really sure if I want to trade it or not. Is there anything else I can trade for just the Champ X?

Decked? Ouch. Is it damaged?

no, lol. Decked as in, it's in my Deck. I use it, in my deck, which I play with.

Dudeman1993 said:
I PM'd you to finalize, and are you sure that I can't do anything else?

I replied. Sadly, no. There really is not much else we can do.
I'm not going anywhere, maybe another time!

Shakespeare said:
shaymin of the heart said:
What EXs do you need I have a few but not a lot.
Also I was mainly just interested in the suicune.

Sure you don't want to do the Leafeon ex for the Shining Suicune? I can't do the Suicune for the Charmeleon.
Think about it a day or 2!

T-Tar Master said:
Do you have all the base set holos? If so could you use your masterful skills to scan a picture I can see so I could trade for them? Thanks!

I have all base set holos. What do you have in mind? You know that is 16 holos. I'm going to need a least a couple ex's or shinings off my list for that.

No thanks. Base set holos other than Charizard, venusaur, and Blastoise are valued only at like what, $4 a piece?

I am looking for shadowless and I have a 85% mint charizard Ex if you want it...

T-Tar Master said:
Shakespeare said:
What EXs do you need I have a few but not a lot.
Also I was mainly just interested in the suicune.

Sure you don't want to do the Leafeon ex for the Shining Suicune? I can't do the Suicune for the Charmeleon.
Think about it a day or 2!

T-Tar Master said:
Do you have all the base set holos? If so could you use your masterful skills to scan a picture I can see so I could trade for them? Thanks!

I have all base set holos. What do you have in mind? You know that is 16 holos. I'm going to need a least a couple ex's or shinings off my list for that.

No thanks. Base set holos other than Charizard, venusaur, and Blastoise are valued only at like what, $4 a piece?

I am looking for shadowless and I have a 85% mint charizard Ex if you want it...

I have few shadowless cards (i mean few). What I do have are commons and uncommons. They are hard finds now. I would have to dig to find them.

George2FRESH said:
no, lol. Decked as in, it's in my Deck. I use it, in my deck, which I play with.

I understand. Even in a deck protector the cards get damaged on the unprotected edge. What did you want for your Garchomp (Lv X) again? I hope it is in great shape.

RE: Updated 11-19 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

I needed Machamp Lv. X but I don't think I wanna trade my Chomp for it. Anything else you see?

RE: Updated 11-19 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

George2FRESH said:
I needed Machamp Lv. X but I don't think I wanna trade my Chomp for it. Anything else you see?

I dont like that trade either.
Sadly, no. I just looked again.
Sorry

Well that's a little too much for a star pokemon.... well, I do have a charmeleon.

Givin any more thought into your Leafeon LvX for my Shining Suicune?

RE: Updated 11-20 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

Like I said, Shiny suicune isn't worth as much as leafeon lv.X besides I only want it for collection since we can not use it anymore.

My
Garchomp Lv. X

For

Your
Machamp Lv. X

geo15721 said:
My
Garchomp Lv. X

For

Your
Machamp Lv. X

Your Garchomp Lv. X mint (or close to it) and in english? If so PM me!

Like I said, Shiny suicune isn't worth as much as leafeon lv.X besides I only want it for collection since we can not use it anymore.

Anything else you see in addition to the Suicune for your Leafeon LvX?

Another update. Couple sets available listed.

RE: Updated 11-22 Scanmaster Shakespeare's Haves/Wants

Hey, you say you have lots of older cards! :D
Anyway, very random, and even if you did have this card you probably couldn't find it. Poochyena #65 EX: Ruby&Saphire. If you DO have it, would you consider making a trade? You have a few cards I'm interested in
Typhlosion MT
Alakazam MT
Rayquaza LA
Ampharos SW

So if you did have it maybe we could make it bigger. (People usually don't like trading for just a uncommon or something! Just some back up for my part!)

DarthAxle said:
Hey, you say you have lots of older cards! :D
Anyway, very random, and even if you did have this card you probably couldn't find it. Poochyena #65 EX: Ruby&Saphire. If you DO have it, would you consider making a trade? You have a few cards I'm interested in
Typhlosion MT
Alakazam MT
Rayquaza LA
Ampharos SW

So if you did have it maybe we could make it bigger. (People usually don't like trading for just a uncommon or something! Just some back up for my part!)

Have any of the cards on my wants list for the holos?
For the Poochyena.... IDK, you have an uncommon Gold Berry from Neo Genesis? That is an OLD card... Or maybe an uncommon trainer?

CML for Jolteon * please!

Will you do this?

My:
Heatran lv.x (From the pack)

Your:
Machamp Lv.x

??

I have Gold Berry, Neo Genesis. And lots of old trainers. Which sets are you looking for?

I have Gold Berry Neo Genesis. I have lots of old trainers. What sets are you looking for? Sorry, I don't have any of your wants that are for trade. (Wait, you have it!!!) lolz

Back