• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Base-Gym and Lots Unlisted! Just Ask! W: Base and Jungle Japan Cards!

RE: JUST UPDATED 6/15 [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Azelf RH, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Charizard*, Charizard SF, Flying Pi

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay I'll just offer this then
My
Palkia LV.X(pack)
Your
2 Machamp(SF)(IDK how many you have...)

sorry, i've only got one machamp SF. i also have a gengar sf and other cards. i'm more interested in your other x's

Uxie
Machamp
Dialga G
Blaziken FB
Gengar
Charizard G -1 pack

LMK. thanks!

RE: JUST UPDATED 6/15 [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Azelf RH, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Charizard*, Charizard SF, Flying Pi

Do you have any of my wants?

KwiksilverT said:
Do you have any of my wants?

no, not at this time. sorry. but let me know if you still want to work something out. thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
sorry, i think the azelf la rh is worth a lot more than the flying pika reprint.got anything else to offer with it?

I can offer an Exploud EX & Arceus X Promo as well. =)

DJ Hype Vibes said:
1Pokemon_Master said:
sorry, i think the azelf la rh is worth a lot more than the flying pika reprint.got anything else to offer with it?

I can offer an Exploud EX & Arceus X Promo as well. =)

Sorry, I just traded it. If you need anything else, I'd be willing to trade for all the cards you offered. let me know.

thanks!

Would you do the charon's choice and sv articuno reprint for call energy?

KwiksilverT said:
Would you do the charon's choice and sv articuno reprint for call energy?

probably not. i want to use them in bigger trades if possible. do you have moltres and zapdos reprint too? if you do, we could probably work something out.

RE: HELP ME!!! [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Mainly old Cards but NEW TOO!!!!!!

I am interested in:
Uxie LA
Azelf LA
Call Energy

I have Delta Species Holos listed on my trade page.
I have gym challenge and Neo cards unlisted.

CML. What would it take to get the cards i want?

Tweed

RE: HELP ME!!! [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Mainly old Cards but NEW TOO!!!!!!

Tweed said:
I am interested in:
Uxie LA
Azelf LA
Call Energy

I have Delta Species Holos listed on my trade page.
I have gym challenge and Neo cards unlisted.

CML. What would it take to get the cards i want?

Tweed

The azelf is already traded. i still have uxie and 1 call left. I am interested in

Entie/Riakou T/B
Suicune/Entie T/B
Riakou/Suicune T/B

flying pika

Zapdos, articuno, moltres specials

EXS
Electrode

Gengar X
Tangrowth X
Electravire FB x
Staraptor FB X
Infernape X DP
Snorlax X
Giratina X
Machamp X
Honchcrow X
Magnezone X
Mewtwo X
Dialga G X
Time Space Distortion

Please make the first offer. thanks!

any 2 of flying pika, Zapdos, articuno, moltres specials, Electrode for the uxie and call?

1Pokemon_Master said:
The azelf is already traded. i still have uxie and 1 call left. I am interested in

Entie/Riakou T/B
Suicune/Entie T/B
Riakou/Suicune T/B

flying pika

Zapdos, articuno, moltres specials

EXS
Electrode

Gengar X
Tangrowth X
Electravire FB x
Staraptor FB X
Infernape X DP
Snorlax X
Giratina X
Machamp X
Honchcrow X
Magnezone X
Mewtwo X
Dialga G X
Time Space Distortion

Please make the first offer. thanks!

Tweed said:
any 2 of flying pika, Zapdos, articuno, moltres specials, Electrode for the uxie and call?

Probably not. I would probably do it for all of them.

1 call =$10-$12 for flying pika, Zapdos, articuno, moltres specials
1 uxie la RH = $5 for Electrode ex

LMK or counter with cards from my list.

CML for 1 Double Colorless Energy.

RE: HELP ME!!! [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Mainly old Cards but NEW TOO!

Do you have any RH Call energies or Rare Candies? Thanks!

RE: HELP ME!!! [H]: Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy! [W]: Mainly old Cards but NEW TOO!

Only 1 Rare Candy.

Arceus2072 said:
CML for 1 Double Colorless Energy.

i am only intersted in your non tin x's and ex's. let me know if you want to do anything. thanks!

darksoulSP said:
Do you have any RH Call energies or Rare Candies? Thanks!

yes, i have 1 RH call Energy and 4 rare candies. I am interested in non tin x's and ex's right now and especially charizard ex if you have it. LMK if you want to do anything. thanks!

CML for Machamp SF.

Alex(charm)ander said:
CML for Machamp SF.

The only card that i'm interested in is your flygon x. let me know if you want to work anything out.

thanks!

Would you do
My
RR Charon's Choice
SV Articuno reprint

Your
SF Gengar
RR SP Radar?
LMK or counter.

Back