• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: LOST WORLD!GENGAR PRIME LUXRAY GL X! Base-Neo2 D/P-COL Want: COL and misc cards!!!

i was gonna post it here y-day after i posted, i've just been busy and it went missing for a while so i couldn't really post about it(i left it at my bro's friend's house, so had to wait to get it back :p
Sorry 'bout that, but i didn't want to get your hopes up and then not find it.

RE: H: LOST WORLD!GENGAR PRIME LUXRAY GL X! Base-Neo2 D/P-COL Want: COL and misc cards!!!

so you Do have the box and sleeves? sorry but you wern't too clear about what you mean lol. lmk what ex's you may want

Do you have a Machamp SF??

yeah..what do you have from my wants? lol

Can you CML for your Luxray GL X.

Edit: I don't need the Machamp SF anymore.

my
landminx
gliscor x
leafeonx
deoxys shiny CoL
uxie lv x world champs
shiny groudon
RH bts
heat/fan/wash rotom

your lux x pm me!

no, i would need more. pm'd

@tech..nowhere near enough there. sorry

PM me to confirm our trade...

CML for your 1x Gengar Prime

@the hybrid

Pm'd

@The Wii Man1234

Nothin sorry

RE: H: LOST WORLD!GENGAR PRIME LUXRAY GL X! Base-Neo2 D/P-COL Want: WC and misc cards!!!

would you happen to have any holo mew/mewtwo cards , old 1st edition holo no matter wat set neo base etc... or aquapolis and expedition cards?

RE: H: LOST WORLD!GENGAR PRIME LUXRAY GL X! Base-Neo2 D/P-COL Want: WC and misc cards!!!

What primes do you need/want?

HI, I would like 2 Lost World (If you still have them) I also have a Uxie X WC Unlisted. You can also CML.

@braves11

I have base/base 2 mewtwo, promo holo mew, sw mew, mew prime, promo mewtwo etc

@DarkMind

Gengar, Super low want is yanmega..no primes besides that sorry

@Techdeck101

I value uxie x WC at 50 cents..any other wc cards I need?

I'll trade like a pokemon rescue for it or somethin

Hey bro, CML for x1 RH Honchkrow SV.

hi, can you CML for 1x Gengar prime thanks!

RE: H: X LOST WORLD!GENGAR PRIME MEW PRIME! Base-Neo2 D/P-COL Want: WC and misc cards!!!

@adrian I pm'd you

@the wii man..nothing sorry

Back