• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Plush Toys VS + EX + FA ULTRA RARE Japanese Promos More W: Many

RE: H: plush toys SECRET FA ULTRA RARE EX SHINY JUMBO japanese promos more W: many

bump this cards n stuff....updated

RE: H: plush toys SECRET FA ULTRA RARE EX SHINY JUMBO japanese promos more W: many

Your brother.... What Voltorbs or Electrodes does he need? Does he have any extra foreign language ones? Maybe we could do a Torb for a Torb or something like that.

your chatot and teddiursa plush
my houndoom, charizard and bellsprout,feraligatr, snivy, tepig, oshowott patches
3 ds pokemon skins

id love your shiny golurk, wanna cml? :D

Spoon.....the only patches I am currently looking for are the BW MALL tour oshawott or maybe some Japan pokemon center patches....league patches i have tons of....and my plush I would only trade for other wanted plush/figures/skylanders/merch OR ultra rare cards like shinies, *, crystal, EX FA, etc.

evilpacman its my lil cousin....of all the pokemon he loves elctrode/voltorb best.....I atcually dont even know which ones he has atm.....but next time i see him i will be looking at both his collection and my collection (his stuff came from extras from my own collection or trades i made for him)....so i will get back to you soon.....it seems the 'poke ball' pokemon may be your faves too? lol

oskieorx will check your thread now

Binx345 said:
evilpacman its my lil cousin....of all the pokemon he loves elctrode/voltorb best.....I atcually dont even know which ones he has atm.....but next time i see him i will be looking at both his collection and my collection (his stuff came from extras from my own collection or trades i made for him)....so i will get back to you soon.....it seems the 'poke ball' pokemon may be your faves too? lol

It sure is lol And if he has extras of RH legendary Collection, thats the only one I need. I should have a bunch of extras myself.

evilpacman----Before they made the stupid ruling about no Japanese cards in US tournaments (yet other countries get to use more then there own language cards), I used to buy Japanese booster boxes because at that time the US boxes only had 1 UR in them, so I may have some Japanese versions. My cousin would also like any plush (they did have them in Japan and the UK) or figures of voltorb/electrode, he already has the 1998 burger king top.

Binx345 said:
evilpacman----Before they made the stupid ruling about no Japanese cards in US tournaments (yet other countries get to use more then there own language cards), I used to buy Japanese booster boxes because at that time the US boxes only had 1 UR in them, so I may have some Japanese versions. My cousin would also like any plush (they did have them in Japan and the UK) or figures of voltorb/electrode, he already has the 1998 burger king top.

I dont like the ruling either :( Anyway, I dont have any toys or plushes to trade. I only have the same top haha

Anyway, I have off hand, some E-reader Torbs and Trodes, Base Shadowless Trode and a few others. I also have German Trode prime and German HGSS Torb.

Do you still have the Burger King Arcanine?

Hey there! Could you do my;
BC holos
Scizor
Tangrowth
Zebstrika
White Kyurem EX

For your;
SR Altaria

The altaria is traded, still pending. I only trade shiny for other shiny/FA/*/crystal cards I need.

Hey new cards updated! New wants also.

There's lots I can use from your tradelist:) PM me if you see anything in mine

Sorry JVD you do not seem to have any of my wants. Let me know if you get some FA from BC or plasma though. I am also still after a shiny rayquaza (well 2) from deoxys set and dragons exalted.

RE: H: plush toys SECRET FA ULTRA RARE SHINY ACE japanese promos more W: many

Time for a bump, new cards and stuff!

Lots of new cards added! Bump.

Nterested in your shiny Gorlurk for my articuno ex

Daenordus, I would trade shiny Golurk for artincuo EX FA of PS, but not the non-FA.

Binx345 said:
Daenordus, I would trade shiny Golurk for artincuo EX FA of PS, but not the non-FA.
Okay then. Let's try something else.

RE: H: plush toys EX SECRET FA ULTRA RARE SHINY Japanese promos more W: many

Weekly bump. New artbox flipz, Topps cards, sealed non-pokemon card packs, and older (rarer) pokemon cards just pulled from old packs.

Back