• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] JC Penny - Looking for bulk trades/whole deck

RE: Save Money. Live Better. JC Mart.

Not by too much. How about just the Fly X?

Hello valued customer. Welcome to JCmart. We strive to make every consumer satisfied. Unfortunately, we haven't got our shipment of Garchomp C X. We do however have 1 Garchomp C in stock. Would you be interested in that? Check out our Outlet Store on Main Street! All X's up to 50% off. Only at American freight east at Grove city, North in Strongsville, West in dayton, and a Brand new outlet store on 270!

I've got Shuppet. Have any Mespirit / Azelf/ Kingdra / Gardevoir SW?

Yes, Yes, No, and Yes.

Would you make me an offer? It would most likelt be 4 for 1.

My:
Shuppet x4
Uxie Leage Promo

Your:
Gardevoir SW (x2)
Mespirit LA

Could we do something smaller then? Like maybe my Shuppet x2 and an Unown G or Chatot MD?

I value them higher, I'd prefer four for one, but I don't mind adding more on both sides.

Shuppet PT 4 total

Expert belt. 6 Total

Any Rares/X's from SV (Non-tin)

have these want Flygon RR and Luxray GL RR. LMK what we can do

You'd have to add a lot more. I value expert belt at .75.

so basically you turn down what i have just because you want a gengar SF? and you are taking offers from others with them? that doesnt seem right but okay. so do you want the shuppet or belts?

richkid50000 said:
so basically you turn down what i have just because you want a gengar SF? and you are taking offers from others with them? that doesnt seem right but okay. so do you want the shuppet or belts?

It's not that, I'm just not going to trade Luxray or Flygon for them. I am interested, so is there anything else you want? I have lots unlisted!

Back