• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] TigerLilly's Trades Wants and Haves Updated

RE: ~>.>TigerLilly's Traides<.<~ New Set Added

Would you do:

My:
Flareon (RH; RR)

Your:
1 Gallade4 (booster pack)
1 Flint's Willpower
1 Upper Energy

Also I am interested in any Blastoise/Wartortle/Squirtle you may have for my collection. I have some JPN Umbreons from the MD set if you want to trade some of those as well. LMK.

Thanks

AnthonyG I am willing to do the gallade 4 and the upper energy the flint's willpower is already up in another traide. I will get back to you about the blastoise lines I need to go digging though and see what I can find for you.

Instead of the Flint's Willpower can you replace it with RF Electrode G?

And LMK about the Blastoise line.

Thanks

Sorry, I am really only looking for the RH one I have plenty of Non Holo ones

I am also interested in Mow Rotom if you need anything from me. LMK

Thanks

Have...
x1 RF Flareon [GL?]
x1 RF Leafeon (new set)
x1 RF Roseanne's
x1 SP energy

Interested on...
Mow Rotom

CML and LMK! Thanks!

Jaimonster I am only looking for the regular eeveelutions and not the gl ones.
AnothonyG let me get back to you on the cards I will be gone for the rest of the day and I will be looking though my cards as well for the Blastoise lines I will be back tomarow thanks :).

Kevkev77777 I did not see anything sorry ,
AnthonyG I looked though my stuff but I did not find mutch except 2 RF wartortle with diffrent art from crystial Guardians and 2 Wartortle's from the state champ (ones in just ok condition not really mint but better than bad). Also a base set 2 blastoise that I gotten from a friend (the sides have some minor damage like it has been played with a little but other wise it's in good condition). Also with the traide I decited I really don't want to traide the gallade 4 because I am thinking of building a deck with it. If there is anything else let me know also I did not see anything for the MOE Rotom.

Pi3ce0fmind I am intrested on your uxie LA Rh would you do that for the 2 Magnezone x2 steel?

Definitely not sorry. I mean you just offered two $1-$2 cards for one $20-$25 card.

well they are worth more than $1 or $2 a pice...but what ever.....then there is nothing I am intrested in thanks.

tiger-lilly said:
well they are worth more than $1 or $2 a pice...but what ever...then there is nothing I am intrested in thanks.

Well even on online stores they cost $2.

lol good then buy them at the online stores....while I can go and sell these cards for atlest $4.00 at a store close by...I know it dose not match up to the price of uxie but that is the card I was intrested in ....also you could of just said no...and nothing else or you could of changed the offer to make it more in your favor. I do know the prices on line and I don't always fallow them because I can't get them on line (as the same with a few other people out there) and these cards are at a higher price in the gaming stores. So thanks any ways.

Back