• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] TigerLilly's Trades Wants and Haves Updated

RE: ~>.>TigerLilly's Traides <.<~ Updated with Emerging Powers and even more

CML for 2 Tornados non FA, I have gothitelle unlisted.

I have a few online codes that I did not use (two boxes of them lol ) Yea I am willing to do that

skipped?

CML for
Vileplume RH

Sorry about that ESP and I did not see anything in your list I wanted sorry.
glaceon the only card you have that I am interested in is your vaporeon* is there anything else you would like?

ratajoe would you do Hypno HGSS and a leafeon for shaymin UL?

tiger-lilly said:
Sorry about that ESP and I did not see anything in your list I wanted sorry.
glaceon the only card you have that I am interested in is your vaporeon* is there anything else you would like?

ratajoe would you do Hypno HGSS and a leafeon for shaymin UL?

I value the shaymin a lot. So it would have to be for more than just a hypno and a leafeon.

RE: US and Canada TigerLilly's Trades Updated with Emerging Powers and even more

rarajoe never mind but thanks for the offer.

RE: TigerLilly's Trades Updated with Emerging Powers and even more

bump my thread I will be back on either this sat. or sunday....

hey there i am very interested in your POP shiny umbreon (*)

i have something that is very hard to get off me that i will place on the table for you only- Jakks MIP umbreon figure

let me know if that interests you, or if an umbreon pokedoll would (may can get one Oct 30!)

That is tempting but I will have to decline only because I already have one though the pokedoll sounds intresting but I would like to see a picture of it before I go through with it.

Hi!!!!!!! I just saw that you have 1 Umbreon * & 1 Espeon *. My friend and I have been looking for those cards for so long. I will almost do anything for them. Do you need any of the cards I have on my list??

If you need full arts from BW or EP let me know, i have or can probably get them. as for the plush umbreon it would look like this, and it was bought at New york nintendo store. and i would add stuff to that....as i have been trying to get shiny umbreon card ever since it came out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Pokemon-Center-Pokedoll-Plush-Doll-Umbreon-/160666236240?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2568743550#ht_6297wt_1185

Techdeck101 sorry but none of the cards on your list I want that would equal an umbreon or espeon * sorry...
Binx345 Let me think about things I did not see any cards on your list that I would like to add but I will let you know if anything comes to mind.

Hey,
I am interested in 2x Giratina EX (ANO) .
I have:
X2 Raichu *the one that dose more damage per bench pokemon*
X3 Muscle Bands

Feel free to check my list also. Or make an offer if you are interested. Thanks!

Back