• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: XY, Codes, EXs, FA EXs, URs, Holos/Rares, RHs, C/U W: XY, T/S/S, Wizards of the Coast

Bump. Added XY Haves/Wants.

RE: H: XY, Codes, EXs, FA EXs, URs, Holos/Rares, RHs, C/U W: XY, T/S/S, Wizards of the Coast

Bump #1 for the week of 2/10-16

Would you trade me your yvetal for an N and 2 super rod

Yes, I can do that. PM to confirm.

Bump #2 for the week of 2/10-16

Hey, I am interested in trading.

Binx wants
sealed chespin and fenekin decks (are they the regular $10 or DX $15 decks??)
cilan

BINX has
old ex era cards from delta species + pop cards
see my thread, for the most part I think I still have most of those era cards (thread is outdated).

Binx345 said:
Hey, I am interested in trading.

Binx wants
sealed chespin and fenekin decks (are they the regular $10 or DX $15 decks??)
cilan

BINX has
old ex era cards from delta species + pop cards
see my thread, for the most part I think I still have most of those era cards (thread is outdated).

It's these decks:
maxresdefault.jpg
I have at least x2 of each Fennekin and Chespin.

I would really only trade the decks for any of my current set wants and Wizards of the Coast collection wants. The Delta Species are low wants.

RE: H: Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Celebi EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Bump #1 for the week of 2/17-23

RE: H: Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Celebi EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Could you do...

My:
x2 Gogoat
x1 Mega Blastoise EX
x2 Cassius

FOR

Your:
x1 Gold Reshiram
? Both sides around $18

Would you happen to have x1 Aromatisse, x1 Vivillon (Meadow), and/or x1 XY Fighting Energy? I would rather replace the Gogoats and Cassius with a mixture of those.

Also, that trade is slightly tipped in your favor, based on eBay and T&T.

RE: H: Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Celebi EX, Entei EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Bump #1 for the week of 2/24-3/2

RE: H: Xerneas EX, Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Entei EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Sorry I didn't reply to you last time...I have the following

x1 FA Skarmory EX
x1 RH Aromatisse like you asked for before
x2 Gogoat
a Kingdra or 2 I believe
x1 Muscle Band

Anything else on my thread interest you for the gold resh I'll let you make the first offer.

RE: H: Xerneas EX, Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Entei EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Hmm, would you do one of these options:

My x1 Gold Reshiram

Your x1 Blastoise EX FA
or
Your x1 Venusaur EX FA and x1 Kingdra PLF

Is your Gold Zekrom for trade?

No, just Reshi.

I'd rather not trade the FA venusaur or FA Blastoise for the Resh then :( sorry.

RE: H: Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Entei EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

My:

Venusaur EX FA
Yveltal EX RA

Your:

Xerneas EX x2

RE: H: Blastoise EX, Venusaur EX, Thundurus EX, Entei EX, Cresselia EX, Terrakion EX, Deoxys EX W: Stuff

Hi! I have M-Blastoise EX and am seeking Skarmory EX from XY to complete my collection. Would that be an okay trade?

I'm new to the forum and this would be my first trade, so I'd be happy to send first. I'm in Maine, USA.

Bump #2 for the week of 2/24-3/2

Hi, I noticed you have the 2x Xerneas Holo from XY, would you happen to have the theme deck exclusive?

Back