Uxie Lv.X. How much is it worth?

For Uxie Lv.X, then this is worth it.

Skymin does nothing, Kirlia are easy to get, and Ampharos is a good rare. I would do it.

RE: Uxie Lv.X. How much is it worth? Please reply.

Gliscor said:
For Uxie Lv.X, then this is worth it.

Skymin does nothing, Kirlia are easy to get, and Ampharos is a good rare. I would do it.

I already did it and I meant how much money but thanks for replying.

I'd say 10-15 bucks.
But one of my friends made a good point. A card/item is only worth as much as the seller/buyer/trader values it.
I'd still say 10-15 bucks through, I mean Almost everyone has one and they're not hard to get.

(Randy) said:
I'd say 10-15 bucks.
But one of my friends made a good point. A card/item is only worth as much as the seller/buyer/trader values it.
I'd still say 10-15 bucks through, I mean Almost everyone has one and they're not hard to get.

What $10-$15 bucks. Not hard to get? This is one of the most valued cards and I have been trying to trade for one for a while now. I know some people who would trade 2 ok-decent lv.x for uxie lv.x so it is worth a good bit.

PokeKid Brandon said:
(Randy) said:
I'd say 10-15 bucks.

What $10-$15 bucks. Not hard to get? This is one of the most valued cards and I have been trying to trade for one for a while now. I know some people who would trade 2 ok-decent lv.x for uxie lv.x so it is worth a good bit.

Just like you said (Randy); the card/item is only worth as much as the person values it.

Back