Uxie X counters

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Zen Blade + Flash Bite to Machamp = Annoying

Any ideas for revenge killing it or better? IDK if I can run Uxie X myself.

What are you running? Straight Machamp? Any Psychic type that can do 50 is good. Mini Toxitank? I know you aren't running SP, but you don't really have to be to use Toxitank.

Maybe a faster, consistent engine to get out a couple Machamp out quicker? They can't bring Uxie Lv.X out for the whole game.

dmaster out.

Well you could always use a Uxie X yourself or like the guy above any psychic pokemon that can do 50. Try finding one that can attack with colorless that way you don't have to worry about adding new energies to your deck. Or maybe a 1-1 Drifblim line from LA can do 60 for 3 of any... That's all I can think of

I honestly am stressed about what a counter for. But basically. PROTECT YOUR WEAKNESS (bubble coat and exploud) and/or reveral (magnetic/pokemon) uzie or lucario GL or crobat g.

Trust me i know what you mean by ARRRGH

uxie x doesn't ohko machamp prime; but I don't get the problem... just use take out? If it's that bad, just bring in a sniper...

I agree with dmaster, just keep testing and revising until you can get out like 3 champs t1.

Dmaster: Well I was testing with Vilechamp, so I guess it's not too consistent. I normally play Machamp with Mesprit. It's only like the best tech ever :p

I only run 2 SF champ. Should I change to 3? I'm just concerned about Lostgar and other stuff though when I take out champ prime. :/

Glaceon: He/She said Machamp PRIME. Zen Blade doesn't one shot Machamp Prime if you dont have 3 bites. But Champ Prime needs DCE/2 Fighting in order to one shot Uxie X.

Sleeping Snorlax:

IDK if I can run Uxie X myself.

Can you post your deck list? That way we could maybe tell you what to add or take out better. And sorry for over looking the Uxie X thing, I was half asleep LoL. But maybe try the drifblim idea.

That's not really what I'm after TBH. I have plenty of tech spaces. I'm just wondering if I can use something aside from Uxie X to counter Uxie X.

Now I don't want to directly counter Uxie X alone--I just want some good additions that can help with the Uxie X issue. Like rescue nrg.

I i see what you're saying. The only way to prevent it is like belting your champ or defense ups? Or do what they said earlier and have a champ always ready on the bench

@Scizorliscious
amen. just put in a 1-1-1 exploud in my machamp deck today. right before a tournament today. i got 2nd losing to mew prime. I went 3-1 losing to the same mew prime guy in swiss
so what im saying is: EXPLOUD IS AWESOME IN AT LEAST MY MACHAMP

Guys, I don't really need this thread anymore. I was able to get my hands on an Uxie Lv. X so now I can both swarm with Champ SFs and kill with Uxie X AGAINST Uxie X. I thought I wouldn't be able to, but thankfully I don't have to go through much stress of deciding what to run. Thanks everyone for your help :D

If a mod wants to lock this, they can.

Back