Value of Level X's

golfman72

slice of bread
How many normal holographic rares is a level x usually worth?
Also, is an good ex equal to a level x in terms of trading?
If you are planning on maybe buying a level x card on ebay (magmortar), how much should I plan on paying for one?
Thanks!

lol $5 , i think its more like $20.... but definetly correct me if im wrong.... by the way how many lv x cards do you have rotom....

i have 27 and i wish they were $5 each.....

There is no way you will find one for $5 unless you are really lucky. $20 is most likely. There are some a few dollars less, but you should check feedback because sometimes the ones with the lowest price are too good to be true. But you should check feedback on all ebay stuff anyway.

Well, Infernape, Torterra, Empoleon, and Lucario aren't worth much, since you can get them in a tin for 15 dollers. You figure 4 boosters = 4 boosters x 4 dollers = 16 dollers, which means that thouse four Lv.X's aren't worth much, since you would normally pay 16 dollers for 4 boosters, but now for 15 you get a Lv.X, a Tin, and the Boosters. So if your paying for thouse, I think they would be worth around 5$.

"Promotional" Lvl. X's and Ex cards are worth a few dollars each.

The normal versions of that card, (Providing there is one), from packs, are usually worth $15+. With the exclusion of Torterra Lvl. X. You should be lucky to get $4 for it.

Ex cards are the same.

When a Lvl. X or an Ex card rotates out, there value drops to a few dollars.

ok it if it is from a $15 tin it is oviously not worth $20.

Tin LV X $5 or so
Regular $20 0r so

lv.Xs are much better than exs because of the fact that (i think) that when your opponent knocks yours out they dont take 2 prize cards.

The only two Lv.X's that are worth anytrhing are...

HonchkrowLv.X and GradevoirLv.X. The others you can find as Promos in tins (yes, MagmortarLv.X and ElectivireLv.X are now Promos or soon to be Promos).

Yes, they currently are in the format so they are allowed, besides they are just reprints

@Smacktack: We need some kind of news before making an assumption that Magmotar and Electivire are in tins. Ape, Empoleon and Torterra are starters evolution so popular among little kids, while Lucario is the 2nd Mascot. The fans will be the big yeti and fat cannon bearing thingy but little 5 year olds won't 60% of the time.

Electivire Lv.X and Magmortar Lv.X are going to be tin promos!? Pokemon is starting to become like yugioh, where the raest cards come in tins like 2 weeks after its released:(.

I think the value of the Level X's are going down...at least the ones in the tins. Empoleon, Torterra, and Ape in the packs are worth more, and Lucario. Gardy and Honch are worth quite a bit though, knowing they're good and not in tins!

Honchkrow is now less than $20... o.o

Gardevoir could go for less than $20 sometimes... most of the time it can sell for $22.

since there exist a very extended rule book you should read it before do stupid questions don't you?
yeah lvX shall variate 7 for torterras...and 40 for gardevoirs...ahhh i've got 8 of'em just a bagary...

Back