Van Gogh Pikachu Promos Being Pre-Scalped in the Netherlands, Another Botched Release Feared

Booster boxes used to be LGS exclusive but have since been given to big box stores that don't, can't and won't host any in-person TCG.

Since when and where? i work at Walmart and I have yet to see booster boxes being sold at it.

Maybe bringing Pokémon outside of Japan was a mistake.

Yes cause we all know how "Perfect" Japan is :rolleyes:
I think this is probably a "grass is always greener" situation. I'll have a bet that the vast majority of people here don't know all the ins and outs of what actually goes on in Japan.

If that happened in the US, it would make it so those stores are no longer eligible to be affiliated with Play! Pokemon, would lose league status (if they had any) and would forfeit the ability to be involved in other future events/promotions. I don't understand why that can't be done there. It's pretty easy to see which shops are doing it when they already have pre-orders and stuff for them. It would be easy to just go "Nope, none for you or your or you". I know they can't catch -a'll- the shops doing it.

Back