Vancouver, 12-30 3rd place cities report

Ice

Returnee
It's HAMMERTIME!

Hi guys i got 3rd place at my cities in diceage games in vancouver wa.

Round 1 vs Kitty klug WIN!

Kitty ran a regigigas eels reunclis deck which has a manectric in it, it is suprisingly a very good tank deck. Anyways she started to electrike i started darkrai ex i go first attach ultra ball discard a dark and something else search for a darkrai then i dark patch and energy switch to my darkrai. Kitty goes attaches benches regigigas my go, so i basically just sweep with darkrais for the rest of the game.

Round 2 vs Jake Dechyyne WIN![/b]

I go first he has regigigas ex active i have darkrai ex. He heavy balls for a black kyurem ex i dark patch my sableye on the bench then energy switch to my darkrai then attach next turn then sweep, those were his only pokemon.

Lunch BREAK!!!!!!!!

I stayed at the tournament and traded and hung out with my friends. I traded and got a playmat secret catcher and a FA landorus EX. And saw my cousing tristan from outta town :D

Round 3 vs Josh Krieger

He runs rayquaza ex eels. I hated this matchup not much to say except for i lost BADLY

Round 4 vs Jamie fontain

He ran seperior amoonguss roselia regigigas ex. It was actually a very good deck i hit his regigigas it hits me it was down to 1 prize each, i did 90 to his regigigas and 30 to his benched snivy which had 30 on it so i won.

Round 5 Vs liam murphy

He ran entei jolteon regigigas eels it was actually a tough match It came down to 1 prize each He hit me with entei i hit him with darkrais He was very good that was really all.

TOP 4!!!

I got top 4 they checked my deck sleeves and said 4 of them had damage so BDS (big daddy snorlax) gave me a pack of 60 diamond and pearl sleeves.

Top 4 Vs nick Forgot last name

He was running darkrai mewtwo registeel i felt really tired and misplayed a lot so i lost but somehow ended up 3rd place!

Prize packs!!!

I opened up my first 1 and got a cressy ex Woohoooo! 2nd pack a junior name jack asked me if he could open it so i said yeah, secret rare golurk WOOOOHOOO! 3rd Pack Computer search WOOOT! 4th pack rh lieperd WOOOT WOOT WOOT!

Props

3rd place

Secret rare golurk

computer search

cressy ex

lieperd rh

trading for a landorus EX

trading for a secret rare catchet

getting that far with only 2 crushing hammers

A playmat

Losing against rayquaza eels

Hanging out with my friends

Slops

misplaying in top cut

RE: 3rd place cities report

Its mostly because people at my league showed up and they all like regigigas's i guess lol

If you got another cities with those guys Terrakion NVI will be killer against Regigigas. Congrats on the T4 though. How many cities have you been to this year?

yeah i dropped halfway through so i could go to league instead lol

I was wondering what you were running and I thought the thing on the top was announcing your identity.
I look at the page for a while frustrated.
Then the obvious hits me and I just laugh.
Anyway great job.

Back