• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Van's thread. New RR update!! All holos

karimsoliman94 said:
87-WEEZING RH
92-LUCIANS ASSIGNMENT RH

and metal energy I got
Sorry I was unaware that they were reverse holo, also are all of your cards on your list reverse holo?

My
Magmortar X
Vaporeon RH RR
Nidoran F RH RR
Weezing RH RR
Carvanha RH RR

Your
Dialga G X
Darkrai DP24
Drifblim DP34

bobsasuke said:
do you have any sleeves

No sorry, I don't have any

darksoulSP said:
Van, do you have any holo energy cards?

I have some, I will get back to you and tell exactly which ones I have

geo15721 said:
My
Magmortar X
Vaporeon RH RR
Nidoran F RH RR
Weezing RH RR
Carvanha RH RR

Your
Dialga G X
Darkrai DP24
Drifblim DP34

No sorry I think that Dialga G X is worth more, How about
Your:
Azelf X

Vaporeon RH RR
Nidoran F RH RR
Weezing RH RR
Carvanha RH RR

for: Dialga G X

Hi! ^_^

I'm pretty sure that I have a lot of cards from your want list, since you're asking for reverse holos. I've been getting lots of reverse holo cards from Mysterious Treasures, Secret Wonders, and Diamond and Pearl. :)

So chances are, that I have a lot of cards you might need. (I just need to go through my binder to see which RH cards I have from your list)

Anyway, I'm interested in the following cards.

Platinum
Holos
#15 shaymin (H)
Rares
#38 shaymin

And I also want a lot of promo cards from your haves. But I only need 1 of each card, because these are for my collection (but you can give me more than one if you want though). XD

Anyway here are the POP cards I want (the ones with stars mean I really want them):

POP 9
15/17 Pikachu ******
17/17 Turtwig

POP 8
2/17 Lucario (x3)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it) ****
3/17 Luxray (x2)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it)
16/17 Riolu
17/17 Turtwig

POP 7
7/17 Flaaffy
8/17 Kirlia
14/17 Mareep **
15/17 Ralts **
16/17 Sentret **

POP 6
17/17 Turtwig

POP 3
17/17 Ho-oh EX holo ****

POP2
5/17 Tauros Holo ****

Okay, let me know if you're interested in trading with me. I'll check my binder, and get back to you with which Reverse Holo cards I have. :)

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Hi! ^_^

I'm pretty sure that I have a lot of cards from your want list, since you're asking for reverse holos. I've been getting lots of reverse holo cards from Mysterious Treasures, Secret Wonders, and Diamond and Pearl. :)

So chances are, that I have a lot of cards you might need. (I just need to go through my binder to see which RH cards I have from your list)

Anyway, I'm interested in the following cards.

Platinum
Holos
#15 shaymin (H)
Rares
#38 shaymin

And I also want a lot of promo cards from your haves. But I only need 1 of each card, because these are for my collection (but you can give me more than one if you want though). XD

Anyway here are the POP cards I want (the ones with stars mean I really want them):

POP 9
15/17 Pikachu ******
17/17 Turtwig

POP 8
2/17 Lucario (x3)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it) ****
3/17 Luxray (x2)(1Holo) (I want the holo one, if you don't mind trading it)
16/17 Riolu
17/17 Turtwig

POP 7
7/17 Flaaffy
8/17 Kirlia
14/17 Mareep **
15/17 Ralts **
16/17 Sentret **

POP 6
17/17 Turtwig

POP 3
17/17 Ho-oh EX holo ****

POP2
5/17 Tauros Holo ****

Okay, let me know if you're interested in trading with me. I'll check my binder, and get back to you with which Reverse Holo cards I have. :)

Yes I all are for trade, LMK what you have and I hope that we can work something out

I have

Lucian's Assignment
Corsola
Forretress (G)

But they are not Reverse Holo.... is there anything you would offer me for those?

ElectroManiac said:
I have

Lucian's Assignment
Corsola
Forretress (G)

But they are not Reverse Holo.... is there anything you would offer me for those?

Sorry I'm only looking for the Reverse holo version of those cards.

Back