BW/BW2 Version exclusives

It would be better if wargle was not a version exclusive period than everyone would be happy (though i can care less about wargle TBQH)

True except wargle is amazing to a lot of people.
Still confused but ill deal with it. So the goth girl, wargle and the anteater are on white?

Everywhere I've looked, Washibon and Wargle are exclusive to Pokemon White and the vulture birds are in Pokemon Black.

Yeah, this topics creator is wrong. Wargle is in white and the vulture is in black. ALSO the iron ant and the fire anteater are in BOTH games, but are just harder to find in the opposing games too eachother.

I think the version exclusives are the ones who are more colorful and more inclined to be in the white forest, if you know what i mean, are in white.

somebody update (or fix) the list on the version exclusive pokemon (with names) because it says wargle is in black, and it needs updated it on the areas and appearences (and 8th gym leaders) that are version exclusive,

Wha- Wow, the Eagle is SOOOO much cooler than that vulture >_>

I. F-ING. HATE >:O. NINTENDO. FOR. MAKING. WARGLE. 100%.BOY!!!!! SCREW YOU NINTENDO, I F-ING HATE YOU!!

Back