VERY quick question

Renzo said:
Ok. What about Regice? And how exactly does Cyrus's Conspiracy work (like does the Supporter have to be Galactic)?

Save people time.

Please go to Compodium Lv.X on PokeGym for the first question.

And for the second, i would reconmend re-reading the card.

If you still have questions, post.

I would buy packs. Individual cards cost more and if you buy mass packs, you have trading/selling bait and a plethora of decks to play.

Gowk said:
Renzo said:
Ok, one more for you guys :D I really appreciate you guys clearing these up for me. Can you Rare Candy an Eevee to a Leafeon X? And would LA Regice's power work if the defending Pokemon was evolved?

If you read the bottom of the Lv. card ' you must place this card on XXX"

For instance you can only lay Gardevoir Lv.X on a Gardevoir. Whilst you can only play Dailga G Lv.X on a Dailga G.

So what you can do is first turn rare candy to leafeon, end turn, and level up the next.

You have to wait, but 1 turn really can kill.

But wait, theres more. With the realease of Platinum a new card brakes those rules. Lv, Max allows you to turn 1 (if going second) to level up on the flip of a coin.

Hope I helped.

And more importantly, Level Max lets you level up a benched pokemon.

Alright I got it! Thanks for answering my questions, people. Now you should go rate my deck XD.

Also another thing you should look into is the trading corner here on pokebeach. I notice a lot of people look for older EX cards so if you have some of those you might be able to trade them off for newer cards

Back