Victini Thread

SpartanV209

Aspiring Trainer
It has been a long long time since i played pokemon, and i remember back when i played one of my favorite decks was Wigglytuff from Jungle set. Do The Wave we called it. For some reason Victini gives me that same feeling and seems like a really strong card, a threat that they must deal with while you are building up the main emphasis of your deck. I dont have a deck for this guy, but off the top of my head maybe magneboar? anyways i would like to discuss the pros and cons of this card, the possible decks this guy could work in, and the cards that can do what he can, but better. Please lend me your brains and help me find out if this is an avenue worth toying with.
Pros
cheap retreat
cheap energy cost
big damage
Cons
low health
needs a full bench or useless

I think Victini #15 would be better if it weren't for Cinchino. Cinchino has the same top end, but can attack with fewer than 5 benched pokemon. Plus it can use a Single double colorless energy. The only reason to run Victini instead is that it is just a basic.

AmishEskimoNinja said:
I think Victini #15 would be better if it weren't for Cinchino. Cinchino has the same top end, but can attack with fewer than 5 benched pokemon. Plus it can use a Single double colorless energy. The only reason to run Victini instead is that it is just a basic.

And its typing. Fire is a good type to have in this format to take out threats like Cobalion who could otherwise tank right through you.

Back