• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilegar

This deck is:

• good

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • +/-

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • bad

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

dgy1997

Dgy(JustRemember!)
shapeimage_11.png

Pokemon:26

4 Gastly SF
3 Haunter TR
2 Gengar SF
1 Gengar prime
1 Gengar Lvl X
2 Oddish LA
2 Gloom LA
2 Vileplume UD
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q MD
1 Mr.Mime

SST:23

4 Looker's Investigation
4 Bebe's Search
4 Pokemon Collector
2 Twins
1 Palmers
2 Copycat
2 seeker
4 BTS

Energy:11

7 Psychic Energy
2 warp energy
2 rescue energy

Pls comment!;)

Your deck seems to be good, but I would maybe add something versus Dialga G lv.X (for example, Blaziken FB lv.X).

I'd take out 2 BTS (2 stadiums in a deck is enoguh) for another twins (a buddy of mine usually loses a pokemon quick agaisnt me but then uses twins and gets everything he needs. he beats me half the time) and another seeker (for the pixies)

so:
-2 BTS

+1 twins
+1 seeker

Ghost Bear said:
I'd take out 2 BTS (2 stadiums in a deck is enoguh) for another twins (a buddy of mine usually loses a pokemon quick agaisnt me but then uses twins and gets everything he needs. he beats me half the time) and another seeker (for the pixies)

so:
-2 BTS

+1 twins
+1 seeker
I do not think a good idea because the BTS is way cool!
But tks for comment!:D

Hello!
Having played Vilegar myself, here are a few suggestions:
You need a Dialga counter, as outlined by previous statements. For this I suggest add in a 1-1-1 Machamp SF line (SF-TM-SF) and one fighting energy. This will beat DialgaChomp no sweat and other SP variants, too. I would recommend taking out a Looker's Investigation, and Pokemon Collector, Mr. Mime, and a Broken Time Space. You don't really need these extras in the deck as they only help you slightly. I also personally like Lost World in the deck (it beats Gyarados really easily) so you may/may not add them. They can win the game against basically every deck, except DialgaChomp. I also like to have more Seeker in Vilegar, if you add Lost World. That is really your choice, like I said above, so don't fret. =)

^fighting energy is bad rainbow will let you keep your main attacker in check and use machamp to add to azelf's post take out some psychic for more rainbow

Back