• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VilePluff( Vileplume and Jumpluff) Seniors

-Porygon-Z-

VilePuff FTW
VilePluff (Seniors)
Pokemon 30:
x3 Jumpluff HGSS
x3 Skiploom HGSS
x4 Hoppip HGSS
x2 Vileplume UD
x3 Gloom UD
x4 Oddish UD
x3 Sunflora HGSS
x4 Sunkern HGSS
x2 Spiritomb AR
x2 Uxie LA

T/S/S 18:
x2 Copycat
x2 Judge
x2 PONT
x2 Twins
x3 Pokemon Collector
x3 Bebe's Search
x4 BTS

Energy:
x8 Grass

Open Spaces: 4

Strategy: Set up with Sunflora/Spiritomb, then to put Vileplum on bench to force a trainer lock, fill the bench, then evolve up to Jumpluff and hit for 70-120 each turn for one {G} with Mass attack.

Please help me improve my deck!

You have a good start, but there are a couple of things that need to be changed. The main one is that you are running pyramid lines. A pyramid line is when you have 4 of the basic Pokemon, then less of the next stage, and then less of the next. In your case, you are running 4-3-2 Vileplume, 4-3-3 Jumpluff, and 4-3 Sunflora which is like a pyramid line. These lines are frowned upon because they not only take up a lot of space, but it's also inconsistent. So, I'd do:

-2 Oddish
-1 Gloom
-2 Sunkern
-1 Sunflora (You don't need three Sunflora)

+2 Spiritomb (AR)
+1 Skiploom (HS)
+1 Jumpluff (HS)
+1 Unown Q (MD)
+1 Uxie Lv.X (LA)
+1 PONT
+3 Looker's Investigation

By running 4 of each Pokemon the Jumpluff line and two of each Pokemon in the Hoppip/Vileplume line, you can improve the deck's consistency and use up less space. You already have 3 Pokemon Collector just in case you need a Basic Pokemon. Max out your main attacker by adding more Jumpluff, and since Spiritomb is your preferred start due to keeping the Trainer lock for an entire game, running four Spiritomb to help setup into Vileplume works. Unown Q helps retreat your Spiritomb/Uxie, Uxie Lv.X provides a nice drawpower if you are able to get it out, and PONT/Lookers if for draw/disruption.

Back