Wi-Fi Trades Vincent Trading: Battle Maison Items + Lot's of Shiny's + 5IV Turtwigs

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Shiny`s, Legends, PokeBank Pokemons!

Did you see my post earlier?

If possible, Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Genesect, and Kyurem are the ones I'm interested in.

Reggie McGigas said:
Did you see my post earlier?

If possible, Shiny Charmeleon, Shiny Genesect, and Kyurem are the ones I'm interested in.

I saw it. I`ll cyl later today..

-Update:
Now4Trade
Shiny Typhlosion

Gone for trade :
Shiny Noibat

I have a jirachi up for trade right now for a deoxys PM me if anyone wants it and what do you want for that darkrai :)

No, thx. I can get a Jirachi from my friend. For the Darkrai..What do you have to offer?

Hello. I was wondering if you could help me out? I need some legends to help complete my 'dex, and I got a ways to go in that department...

Let's see...I need to touch Mew, Regice, Regirock, Regigigas, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Arceus, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Cresseilia, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Tornadus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo and Genesect. I have Giratina and my 6IV Charizard as collateral.

I can do that. I need the Giratina in return so I know I get it back :)

Okay! Well, I've added you and all that jazz...I'm not sure when you wanna do this, but I'm on my 3DS now. Just FYI.

I`m don`t have many time now. Let`s do it tommorow:)

Shiny Greninja for Shiny Aegislash?

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Shiny Legends, Bank Pokemon.

Umh..Idk. I`ll think about it, and letting you know later ;)

ShinyVincent said:

If you want I can clone the Genesect (I finally learned how!!) and you can hold onto my Thundurus until I finish.

King Xerneas said:
ShinyVincent said:

If you want I can clone the Genesect (I finally learned how!!) and you can hold onto my Thundurus until I finish.

No, thanks. My Friend Can Clone Also. But, if he don`t reply till tonight you can clone it:)

ShinyVincent said:
King Xerneas said:

No, thanks. My Friend Can Clone Also. But, if he don`t reply till tonight you can clone it:)

Just message me when you find out :p

Hey Vincent. I was wondering what your time zone is? I'm EST. Knowing would make our trades go a little easier, because availability and all that jazz...

Back