Wi-Fi Trades Vini's New Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - Open!

Vini, ill be going to EB games to get the dogs. IS there a specific nature you want?

They have set natures like the Japanese ones. ;]

I'm sorry I didn't get back to you yet - busy with prepping for uni.>.>

I'll have to check my file collection/shiny lists when I get home to see if I need any of the other shiny Pokemon. I'll edit this or post sometime later today.

No problem at all, take your time. I have some EVed Shinies too; if you are interested on those, just ask. :]

UPDATE: Got GAMESTP Raikou. Im still looking for those, but only those with good IVs.

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou

I'd like the Gastly also. Which third shiny legend would you like from me?

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou

The Bold Shaymin please.

So: Aero, Tenta and Gastly for Bold Shaymin, Naive Heatran and Bold Zapdos?

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou, Shiny Modest Treecko w/ Leaf Storm!

Sure. My FC will be... *dramatic pause while game loads*... 5027 0617 8149. I'll head onto Wifi in a minute.

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou, Shiny Modest Treecko w/ Leaf Storm!

Okay, use my Pearl FC please. See you there!

EDIT: Thanks for the awesome trade Blue!

Thanks for the shiny RNGed Pokes also.:)

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou, Shiny Treecko, Larvitar & Elekid

Bump - 3 new shinies added

I have a JAP Shiny Crown Raikou (Basically the jap gamestop equivelant.
I also have a JAP Shiny Crown Suiciune (Same as above)

Would you trade either of those for the shiny gastly?

I have those too, thanks.

BUMP - Added new DS Events and new shinies

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou, Shiny Treecko, Larvitar, Manaphy & Elekid

would you take a ut 31/x/31/30/31/31 swift swim modest lotad, ut 31/x/31/30/31/31 modest budew, and shiny ut 26-27/20-21/18/15/20-21/15 rayquaza for your timid manaphy?

RE: Vini's New Trade Thread - GAMESTP Raikou, Shiny Treecko, Larvitar, Manaphy & Elekid

would you take a ut 31/x/31/30/31/31 swift swim modest lotad, ut 31/x/31/30/31/31 modest budew, and shiny ut 26-27/20-21/18/15/20-21/15 rayquaza for your timid manaphy?
I guess Lotad and Budew aren't Shiny, right? I don't want the Rayquaza, though.

I also don't do 3 for 1 trades. By very high offer, I meant another Shiny UT Legend with flawless/near flawless IVs like it.

yes, your right about the rayquaza. would you take the rayquaza for any of your iv'd pokemon or do you just not want it? it's the only shiny legendary i have with a good nature, sorry.

also, i'm going to rng a 31/x/31/30/31/31 darkrai later today (i still have the event on my platinum) would you take that for the manaphy, or if not manaphy maybe ghastly? edit: i found a spread for a perfect darkrai so i'll be using that.

yes, your right about the rayquaza. would you take the rayquaza for any of your iv'd pokemon or do you just not want it? it's the only shiny legendary i have with a good nature, sorry.

also, i'm going to rng a 31/x/31/30/31/31 darkrai later today (i still have the event on my platinum) would you take that for the manaphy, or if not manaphy maybe ghastly? edit: i found a spread for a perfect darkrai so i'll be using that.
I don't want Rayquaza at all, sorry; already got a similar one with better IVs. Thanks though.

Regarding Darkrai, if its Shiny with good nature and good spread, I'll take it for Manaphy. If non-shiny, I can trade Gastly for it.

Vini, what are your raikou's IV's? Are you looking for ones with BETTER IV's, or just good IV's?

~P99

Vini, what are your raikou's IV's? Are you looking for ones with BETTER IV's, or just good IV's?

~P99
They are: 16/18/0/8/7/16
Im looking for ones with better IVs, but they gotta be reasonably high.

ok, i just started iv training yesterday and i can't find a shiny spread for it, so it'll have to be non shiny. would it be ok with you if you didn't redistribute it and i won't redistribute your ghastly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back