Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Revival - Read Post #1

Hey ShineVini,

Do you still happen to have the Concert Chatot, VGC Milotic/Lucario/Weavile, NZone Pikachu, or the Nagoya Whiscash? I have two boxes full of various competitively trained Pokémon (all tiers, and movesets generally from Smogon Uni and Serebii PotW) that are all level 50, fully EV trained, and the whole nine yards, so you can just go straight to using them in regular battles (I've even got a few shinies thrown in there -- also my minimum level for IV's in necessary stats is generally 20-25, just in case you have any concerns about the details). Just let me know a Pokémon you'd be interested for competitive use, and I'll see if I've got one. I've also got numerous non-competitive shinies (Bidoof, Gligar, Magikarp, Geodude, Gravleler, Ponyta, and Altaria, just to name a few), and a host of event Pokémon. You've generally got all the events I've got, but I do have a number of WISHMAKR Jirachi, an Ageto Celebi, a Space Center Deoxys, a 10 ANIV Lugia (which I believe is Spanish, but I don't know of any stark differences between the American and European 10th Anniversary event Pokémon), and probably some others (I'll let you know if I dig up anything special from my games). Let me know if you're interested in any of these, I didn't see them at the beginning of your thread. Also, I can get you pretty much any item (except Sacred Ash and Lansat/Starf Berries at the moment), just in case you're interested. If I can stress the point, everything is completely legitimate; believe me, hacking for "rare" Pokémon irritates me as much as you :D. Thanks in advance :), I've been looking for a lot of these event Pokémon for ages before I came to PokéBeach.

~ Gary W. (6/7)

What do you want for you Bidoof and Starly events? Are they the GTS ones?:)

Gary Walsh said:
Hey ShineVini,

Do you still happen to have the Concert Chatot, VGC Milotic/Lucario/Weavile, NZone Pikachu, or the Nagoya Whishcash? I have two boxes full of various competitively trained Pokémon (all tiers, and movesets generally from Smogon Uni and Serebii PotW) that are all level 50, fully EV trained, and the whole nine yards, so you can just go straight to using them in regular battles (I've even got a few shinies thrown in there -- also my minimum level for IV's in necessary stats is generally 20-25, just in case you have any concerns about the details). Just let me know a Pokémon you'd be interested for competitive use, and I'll see if I've got one. I've also got numerous non-competitive shinies (Bidoof, Gligar, Magikarp, Geodude, Gravleler, Ponyta, and Altaria, just to name a few), and a host of event Pokémon. You've generally got all the events I've got, but I do have a number of WISHMAKR Jirachi, an Ageto Celebi, a Space Center Deoxys, a 10 ANIV Lugia (which I believe is Spanish, but I don't know of any stark differences between the American and European 10th Anniversary event Pokémon), and probably some others (I'll let you know if I dig up anything special from my games). Let me know if you're interested in any of these, I didn't see them at the beginning of your thread. Also, I can get you pretty much any item (except Sacred Ash and Lansat/Starf Berries at the moment), just in case you're interested. If I can stress the point, everything is completely legitimate; believe me, hacking for "rare" Pokémon irritates me as much as you :D. Thanks in advance :), I've been looking for a lot of these event Pokémon for ages before I came to PokéBeach.

~ Gary W. (6/7)
Yep, I have all the Pokemon you asked for.
EDIT: The Whiscash I have is the YAMAMOTO Whiscash, not Nagoya. Is that the one you're interested into?
As far as Competitively valuable Pokemon go, I like to EV train them myself, so I'll pass on your EV'eds; thanks, though!
I liked the 10th Aniv Lugia, the Ageto Celebi, and the Space Center Deoxys you offered. For the other 3 Pokemon you requested, which shinies do you have?
Thanks in advance.

xxashxx said:
They are the Daisuki Club Events. More info can be found here: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/events/jap/japands.php (look for DAISUKI)

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Do you hack your games at all (or trade hacks and are the events cloned)?
Nope, my Pokemon are legit. I dont trade nor accept hacks. The events are all cloned by me.

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Revival - EV Training Services!

No problem :), and I did mean the Yamamoto Whiscash (sorry, I get the Japanese cities mixed up all the time :) ). As far as the shinies go, including the one's I mentioned before, I've got a few Bidoof, some Gligar, an Altaria, Carvanha, Bonsly, Psyduck, Ponyta, a couple different Geodude, a Graveler, Kadabra, some Dunsparce, a Tyrogue (I caught that one in my brother's Diamond, so it'd take a bit longer for me to retrieve), and a Magikarp (which is Adamant and has insanely good IV's except for Sp.DFN). I also have a few competitive shinies (though I know you said you like to EV train Pokémon yourself, I suppose you could keep them as collectables :) ), mostly the evolved forms of the previously listed Pokémon though: Gyarados, Sudowoodo, Sharpedo, Seviper, and Gliscor. And STILL MORE (sorry if it seems like I'm advertising now :D), I've got a few shinies in my 3rd Gen games: Girafarig, Nidorino, Exploud, Linoone, and Masquerain (though I'd prefer if you could pick Pokémon other than those last three -- those are my brother's, and I'm not sure if he'd think too hotly of trading those away, even if they're duplicated). Let me know if anything looks good for you :).

Also, what time would be good to trade? Today's probably not the best day for me, as far as getting on Wi-Fi is concerned, but I'm relatively free the rest of the week (on weekdays I'm not available until at least 1:00 PM PokéBeach time, though). Thanks!

ShineVini said:
Yep, I have all the Pokemon you asked for.
EDIT: The Whiscash I have is the YAMAMOTO Whiscash, not Nagoya. Is that the one you're interested into?
As far as Competitively valuable Pokemon go, I like to EV train them myself, so I'll pass on your EV'eds; thanks, though!
I liked the 10th Aniv Lugia, the Ageto Celebi, and the Space Center Deoxys you offered. For the other 3 Pokemon you requested, which shinies do you have?
Thanks in advance.

xxashxx said:
They are the Daisuki Club Events. More info can be found here: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/events/Japanese/japands.php (look for DAISUKI)

Oh ok. What do you want for them? Check my thread. Thanks.:)

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Massive Revamp! - EV Training Services!

Gary Walsh said:
No problem :), and I did mean the Yamamoto Whiscash (sorry, I get the Japanese cities mixed up all the time :) ). As far as the shinies go, including the one's I mentioned before, I've got a few Bidoof, some Gligar, an Altaria, Carvanha, Bonsly, Psyduck, Ponyta, a couple different Geodude, a Graveler, Kadabra, some Dunsparce, a Tyrogue (I caught that one in my brother's Diamond, so it'd take a bit longer for me to retrieve), and a Magikarp (which is Adamant and has insanely good IV's except for Sp.DFN). I also have a few competitive shinies (though I know you said you like to EV train Pokémon yourself, I suppose you could keep them as collectables :) ), mostly the evolved forms of the previously listed Pokémon though: Gyarados, Sudowoodo, Sharpedo, Seviper, and Gliscor. And STILL MORE (sorry if it seems like I'm advertising now :D), I've got a few shinies in my 3rd Gen games: Girafarig, Nidorino, Exploud, Linoone, and Masquerain (though I'd prefer if you could pick Pokémon other than those last three -- those are my brother's, and I'm not sure if he'd think too hotly of trading those away, even if they're duplicated). Let me know if anything looks good for you :).

Also, what time would be good to trade? Today's probably not the best day for me, as far as getting on Wi-Fi is concerned, but I'm relatively free the rest of the week (on weekdays I'm not available until at least 1:00 PM PokéBeach time, though). Thanks!
Cool! What about the six Pokemon you asked for your 10th Aniv Lugia, Ageto Celebi, Space C Deoxys and Shiny Kadabra, Tyrogue and Magikarp?
About trade times, Im free on Fridays and weekends mainly, but Im not avaiable on Fridays until 4:30 PM (GMT -3:00). I have some free time on Mondays and Tuesdays, too.

They are the Daisuki Club Events. More info can be found here: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/events/Japanese/japands.php (look for DAISUKI)

I dunno if you'll accept this, but I liked the following:
JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT. (ULTRA RARE. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY. Must give me 3 or more events for this. Shiny or not please. Thanks.Smile
Red/Green Pichu Egg. VERY RARE EVENT. Not too many members have this event. Will have to clone. HIGH OFFERS ONLY PLEASE.
I dont know how rare are the Daisuki events, but I havent seen them on many trade threads either.

ShineVini said:
Cool! What about the six Pokemon you asked for your 10th Aniv Lugia, Ageto Celebi, Space C Deoxys and Shiny Kadabra, Tyrogue and Magikarp?
About trade times, Im free on Fridays and weekends mainly, but Im not avaiable on Fridays until 4:30 PM (GMT -3:00). I have some free time on Mondays and Tuesdays, too.

JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT. (ULTRA RARE. VERY HIGH OFFERS ONLY. Must give me 3 or more events for this. Shiny or not please. Thanks.Smile
I don't know how rare are the Daisuki events, but I havent seen them on many trade threads either.

Sounds great to me! :D I guess I'll send you a PM or post a reply on here when Friday rolls around -- I'm very busy myself this time of year, so I'll have to figure out what's going on for me this weekend, but it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks a bunch ShineVini, I'll have the Pokémon ready ASAP! :)

ShineVini said:

I don't know how rare are the Daisuki events, but I havent seen them on many trade threads either.

I can do the egg for sure but I am not sure if the Sandshrew is legit or bit but the Egg is though. Can you hack check the egg?:)

hey vini!
Id love to have a pokemon of mine EVd.

Pokémon to EV Train:shiny chimchar
Ev Spread Wanted: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
it already has pokerus, and its lv 1 UT, so you dont have to worry about getting rid of unwanted EVs.
there are two moves I want to keep on it THUNDERPUNCH and BLAZE KICK
it is VERY IMPORTANT!!! that they stay on it. But I trust you. :) I don't really care about the other moves.
also, you may let it evolve.

I will be able to trade this weekend sometime, if that is ok with you. Ill let him hold a heart scale for you (and I know you dont ask for it, but you can pick a pokemon on my list for trade for him EVd if you want to.

Gary Walsh said:
Sounds great to me! :D I guess I'll send you a PM or post a reply on here when Friday rolls around -- I'm very busy myself this time of year, so I'll have to figure out what's going on for me this weekend, but it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks a bunch ShineVini, I'll have the Pokémon ready ASAP! :)
That's great! I'm busy this time of the year too (finals for the semester are near), but as I said, I should have enough free time on Friday and on. Send me a PM when you're ready!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxashxx said:
I don't know how rare are the Daisuki events, but I havent seen them on many trade threads either.[/QUOTE]

I can do the egg for sure but I am not sure if the Sandshrew is legit or bit but the Egg is though. Can you hack check the egg?:)
[/quote]
Sorry, I dont have any means to hack check anymore. :\
Can I have this instead of Sandshrew?
Last Resort Pikachu level 30 UT. Will have to clone. (Japanese)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
safariblade said:
hey vini!
Id love to have a pokemon of mine EVd.

Pokémon to EV Train:shiny chimchar
Ev Spread Wanted: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
it already has pokerus, and its lv 1 UT, so you don't have to worry about getting rid of unwanted EVs.
there are two moves I want to keep on it THUNDERPUNCH and BLAZE KICK
it is VERY IMPORTANT!!! that they stay on it. But I trust you. :) I don't really care about the other moves.
also, you may let it evolve.

I will be able to trade this weekend sometime, if that is ok with you. Ill let him hold a heart scale for you (and I know you don't ask for it, but you can pick a pokemon on my list for trade for him EVd if you want to.
Yay, first customer!
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Thunderpunch, Blaze Kick

I'll be free this weekend, so we'll be able to trade. I always use Heart Gold for EV training, so that's the FC you should add.
you can pick a pokemon on my list for trade for him EVd if you want to.
Thanks my friend, but that wouldn't be fair. The Heart Scale is enough. :]

How do you clone them? And by any chance are you interested in a shiny slowpoke with a quiet nature and 31 HP and 31 Spc atk IVs? If so I would like the shiny Pichu that activates the pichu event in HGSS.

REgards, Ho-oh

TRU shaymin for my event pichu? is the pikachu colored one...
its at lvl 30 and its UT

Thanks a bunch. Ill PM you this weekend with final trade details.
(I believe I was your very first customer to trade with ever on here as well haha)

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
Can someone explain how cloning works?
I think Vini uses an Action Replay. That is what I use, and is what most people use. It is a code that you enter in an AR that allows you to copy legit pokemon, making two legit pokemon.

How do you clone them? And by any chance are you interested in a shiny slowpoke with a quiet nature and 31 HP and 31 Spc atk IVs? If so I would like the shiny Pichu that activates the pichu event in HGSS.

REgards, Ho-oh
I use AR, but only to clone Pokémon. And nope, I'll pass on the Slowpoke. Thanks though.

TRU shaymin for my event pichu? is the pikachu colored one...
its at lvl 30 and its UT
Also known as Shokotan or GAMESTP Pichu, both of which I have. Thanks though.

Thanks a bunch. Ill PM you this weekend with final trade details.
(I believe I was your very first customer to trade with ever on here as well haha)
That's perfect! And yes, you were :p

I have a Shiny Navel Rock Ho-oh that I can EV or give as is.
I am iterested in your Jeremy's would you PM me there details so I may see if they are the Pokemon Database ones I recieed. T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back