Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie Shiny Trio!! - EV Training Services!

legendhunter32 said:
What would you want for the 10th aniverssary celebi?

Check my wants list for my major wants. I also accept offers, but I tend to be picky. And please dont offer EV trained Pokes, I like to train them myself.

BlackYellowPheonix said:
Thanks. Forgot to mention to keep Dragon Dance.
Ok, I'll keep it. Also, Zapdos rocks.

Speaking of Zapdos, what nature is your tenth anniversary? If it's bold, would you be willing to trade it for a MYSTRY Mew?

BlackYellowPheonix said:
Speaking of Zapdos, what nature is your tenth anniversary? If it's bold, would you be willing to trade it for a MYSTRY Mew?

It's Naughty. :x

hey, I will trade you a shiny manaphy, charizard, and metegross (they all have some evs, sorry) for one of the movie shiny beasts. ill take any one of them, and clone it for you and give the original back to you.

Aj1234119 said:
hey, I will trade you a shiny manaphy, charizard, and metegross (they all have some evs, sorry) for one of the movie shiny beasts. ill take any one of them, and clone it for you and give the original back to you.

Sorry, I prefer UT Pokémon. Thanks though.

Do you have the ToysRUs Arceus?

Boddy903 said:
Do you have the ToysRUs Arceus?

Yes, if you check my list thorougly you will find it.

ShineVini said:
Yes, if you check my list thorougly you will find it.

Oh, does TRU stand for Toys R Us?

ShineVini said:

I'm sorry, I didn't know. I have a variety of legends. What are you looking for?

Boddy903 said:
I'm sorry, I didn't know. I have a variety of legends. What are you looking for?

No problem.
Im looking for the Events on my wants list, and the following UT Legends:
Timid Raikou, Bold Celebi, Adamant Ho-Oh (preferably with good IVs)

If you have something to offer, please do. I tend to be picky, so if you have a huge list, Ill be more inclined to accept.

Here, let me give you a full list.

-I have an extra japanese lv. 100 Regigigas. It was the event one that activated the three regis in Platinum. It's in a cherish ball
-I have a shiny lv. 30 Shaymin. It's Japanese, and I don't know if it is hacked or not. I got it in a trade. It hasn't been touched.
- I have a lv. 100 Deoxys nicked DEOXY. I think it's hacked though. It's shiny
-I have a Lv. 70 Lugia from Kanto. I'm not sure if it is hacked or not, but I can see a little sliver of EXP on its bar. So it has been touched.
- I have lv. 73 Ho-ohs from Emerald that were cloned. I got them on Colloseum. They have been raised three levels though.
- I have a lv. 68 Entei from Colosseum that I cloned on Emerald. It's been touched though.
- I have a lv. 43 Suicune that I cloned on Emerald from Colloseum. Its been raised three levels though.

And also, I have a quick question. I have a Shaymin from Japan that is lv. 50. It's in a cherish ball, and it is holding a Micle Berry, and the OT. Trainer is in red. It says Pokemon Movie 08. It's Japanese. Is this an event Shaymin?

Boddy903 said:
Here, let me give you a full list.

-I have an extra japanese lv. 100 Regigigas. It was the event one that activated the three regis in Platinum. It's in a cherish ball
-I have a shiny lv. 30 Shaymin. It's Japanese, and I don't know if it is hacked or not. I got it in a trade. It hasn't been touched.
- I have a lv. 100 Deoxys nicked DEOXY. I think it's hacked though. It's shiny
-I have a Lv. 70 Lugia from Kanto. I'm not sure if it is hacked or not, but I can see a little sliver of EXP on its bar. So it has been touched.
- I have lv. 73 Ho-ohs from Emerald that were cloned. I got them on Colloseum. They have been raised three levels though.
- I have a lv. 68 Entei from Colosseum that I cloned on Emerald. It's been touched though.
- I have a lv. 43 Suicune that I cloned on Emerald from Colloseum. Its been raised three levels though.

And also, I have a quick question. I have a Shaymin from Japan that is lv. 50. It's in a cherish ball, and it is holding a Micle Berry, and the OT. Trainer is in red. It says Pokemon Movie 08. It's Japanese. Is this an event Shaymin?

Sorry, I have those events.

Yes, that's the Eigakan (Movie) Event Shaymin. It allows you to get the Gracidea in Platinum or HGSS and change its forme.

ShineVini said:
Sorry, I have those events.

Yes, that's the Eigakan (Movie) Event Shaymin. It allows you to get the Gracidea in Platinum or HGSS and change its forme.

That's ok.

I'm taking EV requests again (in order of request)

wait, are the movie 13 events all Japanese?

safariblade said:
wait, are the movie 13 events all Japanese?

Yes, including Goon's Scizor. :]

ShineVini said:
Yes, including Goon's Scizor. :]
Ill trade for them when I go back to my dads and have wifi.
EDIT: oh yeah, and Im interested in a clone of your prized Bold Lugia hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back