Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

SpykeMH said:
EXCALIBOLG is ready whenever you are Squinish

Sorry got cought up with something. I will be rdy in about 5 minutes. Getting set up to catch Icysnow Scatterbugs. :D

Updated! Let me know if anyone has :D
[/quote]

I am about to hunt down some Icysnow Scatterbugs. What is your Region?

SpykeMH said:
EXCALIBOLG is ready whenever you are Squinish

Rdy to go any time for the sand storm. Also since you did all that work for me with the 2 Honedge. I will send you one of my first Icysnow Scatterbugs for what ever. Just use a junk pokemon to trade for it when I get it. :D

Hey, I'm still looking for Meadow, Tundra, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Monsoon, Ocean, and Jungle. If anyone is able to help me out, let me know. Here is my MyPlayer thread :
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-momoxmomo-s-myplayer-thread
Just let me know if you see anything you want.

Squinish said:
Rdy to go any time for the sand storm. Also since you did all that work for me with the 2 Honedge. I will send you one of my first Icysnow Scatterbugs for what ever. Just use a junk pokemon to trade for it when I get it. :D

that would be great thanks

SpykeMH said:
Squinish said:

that would be great thanks

Sno prob. Be about 5-10 minutes of dialog then I should have the first couple. :D

PokemonTrader said:
Do you need anything specific anymore?

Naw will do it for any Pokerus you want to toss me :D

momoxmomo said:
Hey, I'm still looking for Meadow, Tundra, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Monsoon, Ocean, and Jungle. If anyone is able to help me out, let me know. Here is my MyPlayer thread :

Momo, after I take care of my first 2 orders for Icysnows. I am willing to do some trading with you. I will post as soon as I am rdy to set up a deal with you. :D

I can get you Icysnow, Ocean, Jungle and Archipelego. I saw some things I am interested in.

SpykeMH said:
Thanks again Squinish...Gave you one of the Honedges that didn't quite make the cut XD.

Sweet, can you reply back just to verify it was an Icy Snow. I am in one of the listed regions for Icy Snow, but till I get confirmation via my own evolution or the first Scatterbug to go out. I never know for sure. :D

Sweet, one more to catch for Josh. :D

Ok that takes care of everyone at the moment :D Time to get find my special Scatter Bug and grab Charizard X :D

Squinish said:
yawara said:
Would you like my jungle for your garden?

Is your Region Jungle?

Yup!

AscheRune said:
yawara said:
Hahaha thanks and sure! It's 5am at my side so I won't be on so soon either. Can I have your friend code? :)

Can I have your elegant pattern pretty please? I can offer you jungle pattern! But I won't be on so soon.. probably 10 to 12 hours time.

Yes!! My FC is in my sig. : )

Mine is 3540 - 0023 - 7810

momoxmomo said:

Your savanna for my jungle? :) 3540 - 0023 - 7810

yawara said:
Squinish said:
Is your Region Jungle?

Yup!

AscheRune said:
Yes!! My FC is in my sig. : )

Mine is 3540 - 0023 - 7810

momoxmomo said:

Your savanna for my jungle? :) 3540 - 0023 - 7810

Sure. Just give me a few minutes.

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

kibejj said:
Blob55 said:
kibejj has Savannah

if u want one, give me your FC!

mine is 107508777717

Mine is 3539-9809-2061

I still need: Sun, Ocean, Savannah, Sandstorm, Monsoon, and Archipelago if anyone can help, My region is High Plains.

FC: 3539-9809-2061

Back