Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Since I ended up confused I joined the Pokebeach chat. You guys can hit me up there to sort out the detail.

*Still lf Icy / River pattern* ^^

Squinish said:
Crimson Masquerade said:
Thanks for making this thread. I'm trading my River Vivillon for another pattern if you please. I can catch more River ones if there is a high demand :p

I could go for a Female River named River Song, with Compound Eyes and prefer Adament/Modest nature. Think you can get one.

I am getting Icy Snow Scatterbugs now but have other Vivi.

yawara said:
hey welcome back. I've got the 'Jungle Fever' you requested let me know when you're able to trade me your icy snow patterned one? :) hopefully there's no nickname to it!

Sweet. I am adding your FC now. :D

Uhh why not you send me thee request when you're ready. @_@ Quite confused here. Thanks.

yawara said:
Squinish said:
I could go for a Female River named River Song, with Compound Eyes and prefer Adament/Modest nature. Think you can get one.

I am getting Icy Snow Scatterbugs now but have other Vivi.

Sweet. I am adding your FC now. :D

Uhh why not you send me thee request when you're ready. @_@ Quite confused here. Thanks.

Sorry saw you did not want nickname and it looked liked you backed out cause I popped one up with Icy Snow nickname. So canceled to catch a non-named one. :D

Ninox said:
Na, you said you want Compound eyes (that was the passive, so I take it both the mother and the father need it to get it) -
but how do I ensure the adamant / modest nature if I don't have any butterflies that have either or? And is the character delivered from the maternal or paternal side?

And for the naming: That's why I suggested trading eggs, if you hatch it, you should also be able to name it - or did they change that with X / Y? [Last time I played was Heartgold / Platin, so please forgive my lack of insight]. ^^

I never traded an egg. Still I won't know if it has the Nature I want till it is hatched. I usually just ran the road outside of the first town were you have 3 different pokemon in the grass and scatterbug is one of them. I look for the Female with Compound eyes and nature I want. If your doing eggs then ya. You have to hatch the egg to see it's nature. It is random.

Hey. ^^; I just found this thread while browsing google for any possible place to find people trading Vivillon and... I'm rather shocked at the amount of kind people here. ;w; I have the Continental(yellow) pattern here, I also have a ton of other pokémon as well, including special Vulpix babies(Drought with modest nature), along with just about anything else. I'm an avid breeder and I adore collecting everything I can, so I'd appreciate any help getting the remaining Vivillon! I need Meadow, Sun, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Monsoon(fave), River, Jungle, Archipelago, and Ocean for now, but I might be getting an Ocean from another person online today. Just hit me up with any of the ones I listed please! ;w;

My FC is 2105-8652-8814, I'll be glued to this thread for a while today .w.!

Squinish said:
yawara said:

Sorry saw you did not want nickname and it looked liked you backed out cause I popped one up with Icy Snow nickname. So canceled to catch a non-named one. :D

Ninox said:
Na, you said you want Compound eyes (that was the passive, so I take it both the mother and the father need it to get it) -
but how do I ensure the adamant / modest nature if I don't have any butterflies that have either or? And is the character delivered from the maternal or paternal side?

And for the naming: That's why I suggested trading eggs, if you hatch it, you should also be able to name it - or did they change that with X / Y? [Last time I played was Heartgold / Platin, so please forgive my lack of insight]. ^^

I never traded an egg. Still I won't know if it has the Nature I want till it is hatched. I usually just ran the road outside of the first town were you have 3 different pokemon in the grass and scatterbug is one of them. I look for the Female with Compound eyes and nature I want. If your doing eggs then ya. You have to hatch the egg to see it's nature. It is random.

Hahaha not really. :X I don't exactly mind though I prefer it to not have a nickname. Btw thanks a bunch. :)

So best to just go back to the first town and catch a dozen to find your optimum (female / Compound / Adamant or modest), go to city 2, name that babe "Continental" and then try to figure out how to trade you. Got it.

Btw I don't care abt nature / gender / passive. I just want my stamp collection - uhm - butterflies done. OCD kicked it and it keeps me from continuing the storyline, cos some parts of me cried "SHINEY - collect them first* xD

Ninox said:
So best to just go back to the first town and catch a dozen to find your optimum (female / Compound / Adamant or modest), go to city 2, name that babe "Continental" and then try to figure out how to trade you. Got it.

Btw I don't care abt nature / gender / passive. I just want my stamp collection - uhm - butterflies done. OCD kicked it and it keeps me from continuing the storyline, cos some parts of me cried "SHINEY - collect them first* xD

I'm completely with you on that last statement. I just want to collect them all! xD

AscheRune said:
Ninox said:

I'm completely with you on that last statement. I just want to collect them all! xD

I can agree to this as well.. ;w; I'm major OCD about completing things... otherwise it eats at my mind and I can't focus on anything else, plus, SO PRETTY ;3;!

Ninox said:

Yep, but name her International. :D

Sounds easier than it is... "area with 3 pokemon" strangely i have at least different ones spawning here (Weedle / Scatterbug / Pidgey /Fletchling / Zigzagoon), so it'll take a moment to get your desired Beautifly ;)

Dang I leave in about 20 minutes for work. If you need an Icy or any thing else from my thread. Leave me a PM. I hope to be able to catch ya then. Still 20 minutes till I leave.

Ninox said:
Sounds easier than it is... "area with 3 pokemon" strangely i have at least different ones spawning here (Weedle / Scatterbug / Pidgey /Fletchling / Zigzagoon), so it'll take a moment to get your desired Beautifly ;)

Are you in the forest or the little grass areas before the forest. Cause I have 4. Forgot about weedle. :D

Ninox said:
Before the forrest. Think the spawnrate at forrest is better?

Either way is good. Still I have to go to work in about 15 minutes. So if you want to keep looking and hold onto it for me, cool. If not I understand. :D

I got it, I got it, I GOT IT! Took me 45 minutes, but I has a lvl 3, adamant, loves to eat, compound eyed female.

Could you please name my future-Ice-Snow-Butterfly "Snowflake"?

Btw you have to come up with an else name. In-te-rn-at-io-na-l = 13 letters and I can only give a nickname consisting of 12 letters.

Time to hunt for more Vivillons ;3

I'm online if anyone is looking for Polars. I have elegants, and a continental spare.

And a spare High Plains

yawara rocks! Ty for the Jungle trade =3

Now i have all!

My Spare List: Savanna (unlimited - my Region), Tundra (2), Meadow, Continental, Garden, Polar, Modern and Elegant.

If someone needs one of my spare list i am looking for this pokemons:

Bronzor and Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny.

My Friend Code: 1547-5513-4647

ferrers405 said:
I'm online. Savanna is my Native.

I have Spares: Meadow, River and Tundra too.

My Have List:

Meadow, Polar, Tundra, Continental, Elegant, icysnow, Modern, Marine, High Plains, Sandstorm, River, Moonson, Sun, Garden and Jungle.

My Need List:

Ocean and Archipelago.

My Friend Code: 1547-5513-4647

I don't have Ocean(yet) or Archipelago, but I was curious if you'd trade any of your spares? I need a River and a Male Savannah if you have one, river can be any gender and possibly Monsoon as a male? Those are the ones I really want, but if there's any other pokemon you're after, I might have them!

My friend code is in my siggy :3

Currently On for the next 2 or so hours. Will post when I am off.

Currently catching Icy Snow Scatterbugs.

Have available:
Jungle Vivillon - only 1 Left
Sandstorm Vivillon - Only 3 Left
Archipelago Vivillon - Only 3 Left
Ocean Vivillon - Only 5 available
Polar Vivillon - Only 4 Left
Tundra Vivillon - Only 1 Left

Wants:
For Vivillon (Very Specific so they have to be your region)
Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to first Person that can meet my request for Monsoon. After that I am willing to trade for regular Monsoon.

Also looking for an Imposter Ditto at the moment. :D

Back