Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Squinish said:
Oh all the ones I sent you I get. Then when I get back on my other. I will send over some extra Icy :D And your eevee :D

Okay! :D Also, the Icystorm Vivillon, goes back right?

Sykes said:
Squinish said:
Oh all the ones I sent you I get. Then when I get back on my other. I will send over some extra Icy :D And your eevee :D

Yep :D

Also what other Vivi do you need :D and what eevee are going back to you. :D

Squinish said:
Sykes said:

Only the Eevees that have nicknames, and the other Vivi I needed was an Icystorm xD but if you have ANY Monsoon, that'd be amazing. ;w; or Sun <3

Sykes said:
Squinish said:

Only the Eevees that have nicknames, and the other Vivi I needed was an Icystorm xD but if you have ANY Monsoon, that'd be amazing. ;w; or Sun <3

No Monsoon. That would be very amazing. I can't seem to find the region on my list. Any of them. So have to keep looking. :(

Sun though is just a trip to Mexico and BAM... sun all up in your face. :D

Awww nooo. An espur. :( I am going to pet it a few times before I delete it. Show it some love. BEST POKEMON OF GEN 6. ;P

Going to get a Spinda later and name it Drunken Fist. ;P

Squinish said:
Sykes said:

No Monsoon. That would be very amazing. I can't seem to find the region on my list. Any of them. So have to keep looking. :(

Sun though is just a trip to Mexico and BAM... sun all up in your face. :D

Awww nooo. An espur. :( I am going to pet it a few times before I delete it. Show it some love. BEST POKEMON OF GEN 6. ;P

I knooooow ;-; I love Espurr, it's so precious with its PTSD like stare. xD

If my friend new I was deleting a Pancham. She would kill me. :p

Ya... love those Espurs. I have a boy named Romeo and Girl named Juliet. :D

Sending a couple Icy for your use. One had pokerus. Strange. :D

Squinish said:
If my friend new I was deleting a Pancham. She would kill me. :p

Ya... love those Espurs. I have a boy named Romeo and Girl named Juliet. :D

Sending a couple Icy for your use. One had pokerus. Strange. :D

Ooooh, that's so adorable! ;w; I should do one like that with my Espurr babs. Also, thank you a ton! Do you have any fully evolved Icysnow so I can toss it in with the others I have that are fully grown of other patterns? o3o

ferrers405 said:
Now i have all!

My Spare List: Savanna (unlimited - my Region), Tundra (2), Meadow, Continental, Garden, Polar, Modern and Elegant.

If someone needs one of my spare list i am looking for this pokemons:

Paras/Parasect, Venonat/Venomoth, Joltik/Galvantula, Pineco/Forrestres, Sewaddle/Swadloon/Leavanny, Larvesta/Volcarona and Spiritomb.

My Friend Code: 1547-5513-4647

My swadltfor your tundra? :)

Ok looks like a Trip to Mexico then for Sun Pokemon. Both you and Yawara need Sun. :D

Also that is the last Icy

Squinish said:
Ok looks like a Trip to Mexico then for Sun Pokemon. Both you and Yawara need Sun. :D

Alrighty, and thank you so much for the help! I just need Sun and Monsoon now. <3 And! Thank you again also for returning my baby eevees <3 I'm gonna evolve them now. :3

Squinish said:

Oh nah it's fine. I've reset my Y to mexico and gotten sun. Now I just need monsoon.

Sykes said:
Squinish said:

Alrighty, and thank you so much for the help! I just need Sun and Monsoon now. <3 And! Thank you again also for returning my baby eevees <3 I'm gonna evolve them now. :3

Sno prob. It's the least I could do for you giving me back all my pokemon to. Especially the Scatterbug that had my houndoom megastone. :D

I could not bare the thought of deleting that adorable Espurr. So I wonder traded it. Hope it got a good home. I did get a Tyrunt. Do you need? I got one so I can let it fade away.

yawara said:
Squinish said:

Oh nah it's fine. I've reset my Y to mexico and gotten sun. Now I just need monsoon.

Cool. If you find out what region on your 3DS gives Monsoon. Then let me know. :D

Nah, I'm fine with my Tyrunt I have, but thanks though! :3 And I hope it went to a good home too! ;3; it was just a baby </3

Squinish said:
Sykes said:

Sno prob. It's the least I could do for you giving me back all my pokemon to. Especially the Scatterbug that had my houndoom megastone. :D

I could not bare the thought of deleting that adorable Espurr. So I wonder traded it. Hope it got a good home. I did get a Tyrunt. Do you need? I got one so I can let it fade away.

yawara said:

Cool. If you find out what region on your 3DS gives Monsoon. Then let me know. :D

Well, from what I heard, US consoles do not have access to the countries with the monsoon pattern. The known countries for now are Hong Kong, India and Japan (Okinawa Prefecture).

yawara said:
Squinish said:

Well, from what I heard, US consoles do not have access to the countries with the monsoon pattern. The known countries for now are Hong Kong, India and Japan (Okinawa Prefecture).

Ya, which is bull I think. Though I guess it just means we have to open up to those countries. Still when there are few of them available cause of lack of players or what every I am not sure. It makes it hard to get one with out paying a small fortune in pokemon. :D

Squinish said:
yawara said:

Ya, which is bull I think. Though I guess it just means we have to open up to those countries. Still when there are few of them available cause of lack of players or what every I am not sure. It makes it hard to get one with out paying a small fortune in pokemon. :D

Very true... I couldn't have said it better. xD Let's just hope someday they'll release more Monsoon Vivillon. :3

Sykes said:
Squinish said:

Very true... I couldn't have said it better. xD Let's just hope someday they'll release more Monsoon Vivillon. :3

Sykes! I am going to name your next Vivi, Capri SUN! ;P Or just SUN! ;D So trade with me.

Squinish said:
Sykes said:

Sykes! I am going to name your next Vivi, Capri SUN! ;P Or just SUN! ;D So trade with me.

Just Sun would be good. x3 or surprise me :p

Sykes said:
Squinish said:

Just Sun would be good. x3 or surprise me :p

There you go. Lv it up just to make sure. :D

Ok out for the night. Have fun everyone. Will catch some Sun's later. :D

Back