Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

I can breed Modest Savannah Vivillon with Hidden Ability.

I'm searching:
Monsoon Vivillon
Tundra Vivillon
Sandstorm Vivillon

Trade 4 any of these.

Hey there. My personal Vivillon is River

Ones I need:
Savannah
Marine
Sun
Icy Snow
Sandstorm
Monsoon
Jungle
Archipelago
Ocean

Hi
Just stopped by to say I have Marine vivillons

I also have:
2 1 Continental
2 High Plains
3 Elegant
1 Polar

I'm looking for:
Tundra
Icy Snow
Archipelago
River
Monsoon
Ocean
Jungle

If you need any and/or can give me any please PM me ;)

Edit: So I'm only missing 1 type. Thanks to everyone that helped me :)

Hey guys!

I've finished my Vivillon set, so if anyone needs these patterns to trade, I'll be wiling to trade for whatever, (would be nice to get some uncommon pokemon for my pokedex though)

I have these patterns for trade:
Polar (My Native Pattern)
River
High Plains
Continental

My friend code is:

4253-3486-6734

Send me a PM if you're interested in anything I have or are willing to help me out! Thanks guys!

I can be taken off the lists for everything except Polar - I only have a Savanna left, and that's being held for a trade. :)

I'm still looking to complete my Vivillon collection. I'm struggling against my OCD during this search though, but I'm down to the final two!

First, and most important, I'm looking for Scatterbug EGGs. I also require them to have a Pokeball icon as the ball they were caught in (passed down from the parent), and from a game with the language set as English. The rest of my collection have all been hatched from Pokeballs with my information and don't have any language marker up by their level. I'd like to keep it that way for the final two as well.

So, here are the patterns I'm in need of:
Elegant
Monsoon

Here are the Vivillons I have to trade in exchange for your efforts (some of which didn't fit my requirements):
Modern (native)
Tundra
Continental
Polar
Sun
Garden
Marine (x2)
Icysnow (x2)

PM me if you're interested in helping. I'm on and available for trades almost all the time, and we can probably negotiate other Pokemon exchanges if you aren't interested in Vivillons.
Just Let me know, and thanks for your time.

Hey All,

So i'm down to just needing 1 more Pattern to finish off my collection:

Monsoon

I have the following forms in abundance to trade with:
Polar [my native]
Sandstorm (newly restocked)
Ocean (newly restocked)
Marine
Archipelago
Modern
Savanna
Sun
High Plains
Jungle (newly restocked)
Icy Snow

Due to popular demand on some patterns i had run out of some forms to trade but i have restocked a bunch to keep helping people out. If you need anything from this list let me know.
Send me a message if you are interested in trading.

jstar21 said:
Hi everyone, I too am on the hunt for the various Vivillon patterns. My region has the Polar pattern.

What I need are:
Icy Snow
Jungle
Garden
Archipelago
Monsoon
Ocean
Meadow
River
Sandstone
and Tundra

Right now I have extras of
Modern
Elegant
and of course Polar

My friend code is 0877-1255-5383 so if you have extra of any one of those patterns then please get back to me! Thanks.

UPDATE!!!

All I need now is the Monsoon Vivillon!

List updated.

As a reminder, if you have your own trade threads and wish for me to link your name to your threads please provide the links. I will not link them (even if they exist) if you do not specifically give me the links for this purpose.

I have polar pattern natively and a couple extra elegant patterns. Would anyone be able to help me get these patterns:

- Archipelago
- Tundra
- Monsoon
- Sun
- Ocean

I also have a ton of other Pokemon for trade if interested

Would like to get one of each coloured Vivillon. I have the Polar color that I can trade.. I will go catch a bunch.

If you need a different pokemon, I can trade you something else if you want, but don't ask for IV Bred pokemon, I have no clue how to do that.

Looking for:

- Icy Snow
- Jungle
- Marine
- Monsoon
- Ocean
- River
- Sandstorm
- Savannah
- Sun
- Tundra

I have a meadow, polar, high plains, and elegant, looking for a garden, icy snow ,or any of the rare/non-existent games

I've got Elegant, High plains and Modern for trade.

I'm looking for:
Garden
Meadow
Marine
Continental
Sun
Icy Snow
Savannah
Sandstorm
Squall

My FC is:
3110 5274 5988

New to the forms and trying to complete my vivillon collection.

Need

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Sandstorm
Sun

Have modern (my region), and extra polar, elegant, an extra tundra, or bulbasaur's for trade.

Friend code is 0087-3383-0444

In need 6IV Foreign Scatterbug/Vivillon.

Ok I am working on breeding. So figured I would go for a shiny at the same time.
I am currently breeding lots of Sandstorm Scatterbugs and can even offer 5 IV compound eye for both Fem and Male. I can also offer a 6 IV male and female but they are Shield Dust.

I also have a Monsoon to trade.

Anyone interested just look me up. I will be on for about 6 hours from this post.

My FC is 2895-6915-0784 - Coco is my Toon.

Squinish said:
In need 6IV Foreign Scatterbug/Vivillon.

Ok I am working on breeding. So figured I would go for a shiny at the same time.
I am currently breeding lots of Sandstorm Scatterbugs and can even offer 5 IV compound eye for both Fem and Male. I can also offer a 6 IV male and female but they are Shield Dust.

I also have a Monsoon to trade.

Anyone interested just look me up. I will be on for about 6 hours from this post.

My FC is 2895-6915-0784 - Coco is my Toon.

I would be interested in both the Monsoon and Sandstorm. I only have elegant and polar. I don't know IVs (sorry). I also have boxes of other Pokemon I'm willing to trade in exchange.

I just started collecting vivillions. Sadly mine is High Plains, have a ton of scatterbugs if anybody wants them. Looking for everything except Elegant, as we all know its flooded with them. Thanks.

FC - 3368-1439-7656

Hi all, this is my first post around here and I'm currently totally into the Vivillon thing.
I've been collecting them for a while but I NEED to finish them so I can get this off my head...

What I naturally find: Marine
What I need: Archipelago and Ocean.
What I can also offer:
River (x2)
Garden (x3)
Tundra (x3)
Savannah (x2)
Polar (x3)
Elegant (x2)
Modern (x2)
Continental (x2)
Meadow (x2)

I can also offer some very high IV Charmanders for breeding or modest/timid nature for Charizard Y and good IV magbys.
Well, add me if interested! FC 1907 - 9243 - 4429

Hi I have the sun Vivillon Form, ill trade for other forms anytime. =D.

Name: Koatl Code: 4398 9459 2414. Thanks a Lot.

triamthegreat3 said:
New to the forms and trying to complete my vivillon collection.

Need

Archipelago
Icy Snow
Jungle
Meadow
Monsoon
Sandstorm
Sun

Have modern (my region), and extra polar, elegant, an extra tundra, or bulbasaur's for trade.

Friend code is 0087-3383-0444

hello! I have jungle and would like an elegant, modern or tundra! fc 1693-1921-3261

Back