VMA's

ElectroKing23

You wanna throw down err what?! XD
Discuss all your thoughts about the music video awards.!
Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Who do you want to see perform?
What was your favorite part?

Please elaborate on the topic to avoid spam. omahanime
Much better. Thank You. omahanime

^I was not looking forward to seeing Justin Bieber. That girl sings terribly, IMO.

My jaw was on the floor for a good five minutes when Lady Gaga revealed the name of her next album out of nowhere- AND THEN PROCEEDED TO SING LYRICS FROM AN UNRELEASED SONG O_O

The performance line up was severely lacking outside of Kanye West and Eminem. Last year's lineup of Lady Gaga, Pink, and many others kept me hooked until the very end. Not only that, but the jokes were bland and mainly surrounded around the Kanye vs. Taylor situation last year.

All in all, meh.

I was pleasantly surprised Rhianna showed up at the beginning. That was nice. I also liked Kanye's, Taylor's, and Linkin Park's performences, but overall it was a very meh VMA's this year.

dmaster out.

I actually liked it. I thought some of Chelsea's jokes were funny, but the others I just didn't get. I'm so happy Gaga won 8 awards and that she revealed her new album title (which is Born This Way). My favorite outfits of hers were the black outfit with the spikes in her hair.

I really liked Usher's performance because of the dancers and choreography. I hated Justin Bieber's because he is hyped for no reason, he lip-synced, and he was dancing with like 5 year olds. I wonder what they'll do for next year. :O

giv lady gaga where credit is due she almost sweept the vma's

second eminem rocks he deserves an award so does muse i love them :)

I think kanye and taylors songs were not needed. they were obviously about each other. lol.
Lady gaga had like 3 outfits...., how does she change so fast???
And that meat one was just way too wierd. o_O
chelsea was an AWESOME host.! XD
She is one of the few people who can actually make me laugh :p

See, it's very entertaining to watch if you take it as a farce. I watched like 15 minuets of it and was laughing. "There's no way people could actually find this appealing". It was really depressing to realize that they do and that this is a legitimate show that hundreds of thousands of people watched.

A meat dress. An actual dress made out of meat, yet people still took the event seriously.

Lmao Lady Gaga knows how to get free publicity. She makes the show about what she wears. LOL aa meat dress. How do you think of that? How must that feel?

But did anyone else thing that her reason for wearing it was bogus? She said she was wearing it for the people in the military who were discharged because they were gay and soon we won't have "any more rights then the meat on our bones"

I think she just was given the idea of a meat dress and said "I love it! But I need a reason to wear it... I know!"

Anyway, the show itself was very uneventful this year. Kinda boring. They need some better artists to be nominated, too.

Speaking of the VMA's, does anyone know the name of the songs deadmau5 played there? It was a softer, less techno song, and I really liked it. It wan't Ghosts & Stuff, I'm sure about that o_O

But yeah, the show was alright.

You can describe them in one word TERRIBLE. The Pre-Show was better than the actual show. Justin Bieber was awful, Ushed was not even lipsinking, he was just dancing, Ciarrah was doing....something, and Taylor Swift's song was very depressing. I was looking forward to Taylor and Kanye doing a performance together at the end because it said Kanye up in 20 minutes...5 minutes.

Chelsea... No. Lindsay... No. The whole bit with the hot tub... No. I did, however, like Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's performance in the pre show.

Yay Linkin Park! Although I was a little disappointed with their new album. (sorry for going a little off topic)

OMG Paramore was sooo amazing!! The lights were off in my room and I was waving my phone in the air like a candle:)

GaGa won 7 awards in all. SEVEN. There's always one person every single year that gets that many awards lol

Back