News Volcanion Distribution at Gamestop in October!

The Assault Vest is a surprise. Also Explosion on it? What a Hothead.

I'm looking forward to our Steam-Powered Pokemon.

Meh. It's better than when they distributed Hoopa. Freakin' McDonalds. Thank goodness they came back to GameStop, since that's just a much better idea overall. I'm not gonna go pick it up, since the 50 minute drive there and 50 minute drive back isn't worth it, but also, I just don't like Volcanion as much as Hoopa or Diancie, and they aren't my favorite mythicals either.

Kind of disappointing that the Western fans will only get to use Volcanion for 1 month before a new gen (and likely a new "pentagon rule") rolls around :/

Kind of disappointing that the Western fans will only get to use Volcanion for 1 month before a new gen (and likely a new "pentagon rule") rolls around :/

Most formats that block pokemon transferred from previous gens (which is currently "no pentagon") also block mythicals anyway... so I don't think that really matters... You're still stuck to running it in formats that don't block transfers.

Volcanion was released in the UK today. And thanks to GAME UK, I finally have all 721 Pokémon. Roll on Sun and Moon.

Back