Wi-Fi Trades Vom's Trading/Breeding Station! - Updated 17-01-15

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Friend Code: 1521-2690-1444 Devin
Looking for battles: Not really, but you can always ask.
Time Zone: Pacific Eastern Time
Times Available:
Monday: 5-6 and 9:30-11
Tuesday-Thursday: 7:30-11
Friday: 10:30-Until I say I close
Saturday: 6-11
Sunday: Usually closed
NOTE:All the times shown are approximative. I might be on about 15 mins before or after the time listed, and I might close earlier or later in rare occasions.
NOTE#2: I have plenty of mons. If you're looking for something not listed, ask. Chances are I have it/can breed it.

Haves:
My definition of perfect is a Pokémon that has 31IVs in 5 stats, and random IVs in a stat it doesn't need.
If you ask for one of these, you will be receiving a baby from the one you asked for. It will have the same IVs (maybe better if you get lucky :p , but even then the deal we made doesn't change. If you asked for a 5IV but luck wanted you to have a 6IV, that's fine for me)
Box 1
Box 2
Box 3
-Jolly/Adamant Buneary
If you ask for one of these, you will most likely be receiving a baby from the one you asked for. Same rule as the one for 5IVs.
Box 1
Box 2
None of these are cloned/hacked (at least, as far as I know) these will only be traded for other shinies of the same "quality" or for bulk. The Growlithe and Snivy at the top of the box aren't shiny xD
"Box" 1
EDIT: Goomy's gone.
Had a genius idea so I didn't have to write everything down. If you are interested in something/want more details just ask, I'll be glad to tell you.
**ALL MY HAVES ARE NICKNAMEABLE EXCEPT SHINIES**
I can breed more so they match your needs, just ask.

Services Offered:
I can breed you any Pokémon with egg moves and perfect IVs. All I ask for is a perfect 5IV Pokémon I don't already have. You may ask another Pokémon only after a month has passed since you received your last order.
I'm not breeding shinies atm (probably never will) and if you want a HA Pokémon I need said Pokémon with that HA, preferably with the nature wanted. NONE OF MY POKÉMON ARE CLONED, so I give less value to a clone than to "original" Pokémon.

Wants:
-CYL
-Perfect 5IV Pokémon I don't have
-Perfect 5IV Shinies
-Lucky Eggs
-PP Up/Max!!!
-Battle Maison items
-
-HP Dittos

RE: Vom's Trading/Breeding Station!-UPDATED FOR ORAS 11-01-15!!!

Finally finished listed everything, also updated for ORAS :D

Hey Vom, I can try to get you a Modest/Timid HP Ground Pidgey. I breed a lot LOL.

Thank you *O*
What would you want for it?

I has no idea XD

Anyways, it would probably take me a day or two at the least. If someone else gets you one first, that's fine. I'll have a box of random Pidgeys I'll WT off.

Just for the sake of it, do you have any HA Croagunk? IVs/Nature/Sex do not matter I just need the HA.

I do, but the IVs are terrible so I didn't list it :p
Can't trade now though, Tuesday works for you?

Im good to trade any time lol and yeah I can breed for my own IV's. I have some 5 IV's pokes including Makuhita (F), Swablu (F), HA Bulbasaur (M) EM Giga Drain, HA Gible (F) Jolly, Charmander (M) Modest, Rotom Timid, HA Phantump, Oddish (I think I have one that is 5IV). I can breed others too if there aren't any listed you want.

RE: Vom's Trading/Breeding Station! - Updated for ORAS 11-01-15!!!

Lol, don't give me 5IVs xD the Croagunk doesn't even have good IVs (I think)
Tell me asap when you get online to trade.

I am available now, what would you like for it?
FC 0302-1226-7147
IGN Ash (ORAS)

I added you.

I am curious, do you also have a HA Poliwag? Again does not need to be good IVs I just don't remember if I saw one or not. If so, I'd like to add it to our trade.

Looks like I keep missing you xD, how about we agree on a time this weekend?

Yeah lol I am available whenever to trade really. If you add me and send me a request I will get it. I am usually hatching eggs (a lot...sad I know).

Can we trade now? Pretty much anything with HA works for Croagunk.
I don't have a HA Poliwag, sorry :(

RE: Vom's Trading/Breeding Station! - Updated 14-01-15

Finally xD getting online

RE: Vom's Trading/Breeding Station! - Updated 14-01-15

Update: Now with 5IV Jolly/Adamant Buneary!

Hi Vom, I am currently breeding for perfect IVs Pokémon, but I figured having a 6IVs Ditto or a Shiny Ditto would greatly help, you would not happen to have one to trade by any chance?

Hi Vom, I am currently breeding for perfect IVs Pokémon, but I figured having a 6IVs Ditto or a Shiny Ditto would greatly help, you would not happen to have one to trade by any chance?
Hey, sorry I missed your message I didn't get an alert fsr. >.>

I actually do have a 6IV Ditto, what do you have for trade?

Back