Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exbility

• Other Liability's

• Total voters

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
After al Those Liability Decks, i actually interessed what the Best Liability is. so Vote and Discus!

Acid Liability (Victreebel (FRLG)) (0)
Burning Liability (Typhlosion (UF)) (2)
Poisen Liability (Vileplume d (HP)) (1)
Mewbility (Mew Ex (LM)) (0)
Liability (Weezing (DX)) (0)
Odor Liability (Weezing (DS)) (0)
Exbility (Exploud Ex (CG) or Sandslash d (DS)) (0)
Mukzing (Muk (LM)) (0)
Icy Liability (Walrein Ex (LM)) (0)
Other Liability's (0)

(for the Combo, Just Ask)

Vote and Discus!

Well, to me. I think poison liability is the best, coz you don't need to sacrifice weezing to ko your opppnents pokemon, except for steelix ex.

Hiya,

Mewbility and MukWeezing is not a real deck. =/
Anyways...I have played the main 3 Liability, Pollen, Burning and Acid.
Pollen is the easiest to setup, as they are very light, and low Energy cost needed. Delta Pokemon too. However, Pollen needs to flip, and cannot defeat a Steelix without Desert Ruins. Pollen also loses to Battle Frontier, and lucky people. =/
Burning, is very fast. I get T1 Typhlosion quite easily, and does more damage than any pf the Liability above. The problem is, with a simple math, Typhlosion can go down easily. The advantage of this deck is of course, Typhlosion have 2 attacks, one requires only one Energy.
Acid, which I have used at Nats, is actually very hard to setup. The heavy retreat cost for Victreebell also reduces the consistancy. The advantage of Acid of course is the synergy of Grass type between Weezing and Victreebell. LM Victreebell also gave this deck a great chance to win.

So...Who do I think is the best?
Burning~!!!
Reason:
The only available and logic Liability Dx-on. =/

cya!

Mukzing is a Real deck, so is Mewbility. they may be far away from archetypes, and are not very competive as Muk is main, and Mew is ex, but still Real decks...

so, its 2-1-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0,

Update: i will add the votes

Well, my poison burn liability deck(Weezing, Vileplume d & Typhlosion) works sometimes. And i accidentally won my friend's LBS deck with this deck.

Typhlosion, hands down. Mewbility isn't any good because if you use Liability with Mew ex, Mew ex knocks itself out from weakness.

burning liability of course, any dam thing in its path will be KOed and no DR, CS needed ( if u have typhlosion out)

mewliability is juz stuid, it leaves u with a mew with 20 HP as ur active, and when ur opponent KOs it, they draw 2

How does Mukzing work? And the same for Mew Liability.

Burn Liability is the best, but I like Icy Liability too.

pretty nice but i created the ultimate liability with vileplume. me personally i think that with burning liability it's just not good to give up a pokemon to kill another only if it's an ex monster. but it would also come in handy if you ran all three vilplume "d", typhlosion, weezing i guess it would be bad.

Back