• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread

I have dual balls from your wants (and maybe groudon EX if the trade falls through) I'm interested in you smeargle UD RH, could you cml for it?

I have a lots of random dice (not clear dice), 3 gengar prime, and lots of tournament legal trainers/supporters that i'd trade for 3 celebi prime.
PM me if you're interested

Do you have any more Empoleons, besides the 1 RH one?

@ SoulWind: Alright. Let me think for a little bit and I'll get back to you. The Charizards are cards that I'm not 100% eager to trade.

@ The Pikachu Mafia: I'm interested in your Japanese Uxie Level X, Terrakions and possibly your Mewtwo EX. Is there anything else you saw? Wanna make me an offer?

@ ehitmontop: Gengar Prime doesn't interest me at all... I'm kinda looking to get rid of the Celebis though, do you have a more extensive list of your collection that I could see?

@ Rikko145: I don't have any regular Empoleon, and I just confirmed a trade for the reverse one. Sorry.

okay how about this:

my:

1x JP Uxie lv. X
1x Terrakion NVI

your:

1x Smeargle UD (RH)
1x Virizion FA
1x Cobalion FA

-OR-

my:

1x terrakion NV
1x JP Uxie lv. X

Your:

1x Regigigas EX FA
1x smeargle UD (RH)

I could trade mewtwo, but you would have to make an offer on him....

We're really far apart on card values here. I only value the Uxie at around 8 dollars... I might be able to do something like this

My:
x1 FA Virizion
x1 FA Cobalion
x1 FA Regigigas EX
x1 RH Smeargle

Your:
Mewtwo EX
x1 RH Exp Share

Also, @ Hydro Cannon:
Not sure if you are still checking this thread, but I noticed that my first offer was pretty steep. I really want that Raikou, so here are some other offers

My:
x3 CoL Shinys (your choice from what I have)

Your:
FA Raikou (Japanese)

Or maybe

My:
x1 Fair condition base charizard (as described above)
x1 CoL Shiny

Your:
FA Raikou

LMK man.

ah sorry, I valued both terrakion and Uxie at $10 a piece.... also I wouldn't want to do that for mewtwo (because again our prices are off...) could we maybe do something like this:

my:

1x JP uxie lv. X

your:

1x Smeargle UD
1x Landorus FA

lmk or counter :)

@ justintam0731: How does this sound?

My:
x1 Reshiram EX
x1 Regigigas EX

Your:
x1 FA Zekrom EX
x1 FA Tornadus

Let me know if that works.

@ The Pikachu Mafia: I'll have to pass on that offer. I don't really need the Uxie...

@ cf11: Posted in your trade thread last night.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Hey, you posted in my trade thread a while ago, and I'm interested in your instant deal. I'm willing to trade you a regular Groudon EX and a regular Virizion NV for your Celebi Star, if you can have the cards shipped to your American address. If not, I can make the deal larger. Maybe something like this if you are interested.

My:
x1 Groudon EX
x2 Terrakion NV
x1 FA Virizion

Your:
Celebi Star
x2 FA N

I'm assuming that the Celebi Star is in English and in Near Mint condition. PM me if either of those deals work, if not feel free to counter. LMK man.

I'm interested in your Regigigas EX FA. I have these Neo Revelation rares -- Celebi #3 holo, Magneton #10 holo, Aerodactyl #15 rare, Celebi #16 rare, Starmie #25 rare, Sudowoodo #26 rare -- and sealed Next Destinies booster packs. LMK if we can work out a deal!

Could you do this?

My:
FA Regigigas EX
Wizards Stamped Kabuto
Shadowless Kadabra
RH Drapion TM
RH Dragonite TM
RH Kangaskhan TM

Your:
6 Next Destinies Packs (unsorted?)
x1 Magcargo EX
x1 Sharpedo EX

Let me know if that works. If not, shoot me an offer.

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ justintam0731: How does this sound?

My:
x1 Reshiram EX
x1 Regigigas EX

Your:
x1 FA Zekrom EX
x1 FA Tornadus

Let me know if that works.

@ The Pikachu Mafia: I'll have to pass on that offer. I don't really need the Uxie...

@ cf11: Posted in your trade thread last night.

No thanks because it is kinda unfair for me. Can you make another offer

My Magcargo ex has some creases along the edges and Sharpedo ex has one crease along an edge and a small spot with a scratch. If you're still interested in those two, I can do those plus 7 unsorted Next Destinies packs, or just 8 Next Destinies packs for what you listed.

I know how you feel. However, I am only truly interested in a mint charizard, it it is one. I value the shinies (CoL) at about $4-5 a pop. LMK. I think it's still a little unfair on my end! :) maybe I could try countering?

@ justintam0731: Make me an offer when you have time. I have no idea what you value everything at and so forth.

@ PsychedelicBreakfast: I'm ok with that. 7 packs and the exs for the cards I listed above. I'll PM you to confirm when I have some more free time later.

@
Hydro Cannon
: Ah, how about this:

My:
Mint - Near-Mint Base Charizard

Your:
FA Raikou (japanese)
FA Shaymin (japanese)

Feel free to make me an offer if this doesn't work.

Bump (1). I updated my thread again, I now have 4 Mewtwo EX for trade!

Please CML for:
Kabutops ex
Aerodactyl ex
Magmar ex
x1 Claydol ex (1 mint)
Magcargo ex (creased in various spots)
Sharpedo ex (one crease)
Metagross ex (mint, power keepers
LMK!!!

Back