• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread.

I know for a fact that I have Luxury Ball, Rare Candy, Interviewer's Questions, Warp Point... I know I have more but I have to go find them... lol.

Maybe something like this:
Machamp lvl X
RH Lux Ball
RH Rare Candy
RH IQ

Glaceon X?

That seems fair, but quick question, do you have a Treecko AR #78 that you could sign and send to me instead of the IQ?

Haha, yes, I was wondering when you'd ask me that. Let me find one real quick.

edit: found one. I'll PM you.

My:
Bottom Darkrai Cresselia
RH rescue energy

your:
x2 bts
regice la

LMK

@ Zard1111, I'm going to have to pass I have 4 RH Rescue Energy incoming so I'll remove them from my wants, and also I'm running dangerously low on BTS.

My Glaceon is out going, I might be able to trade for another, I'll keep in touch. Also just came back from my Prerelease, I have a lot of things to update on my thread, I will work on getting that done soon.

sorry I didn't PM you right away, at first I thought my RH PONT was lost. turns out that somebody took it (along with a few other supporters) last time I was @ league.

Could you CML for:
X2 Gible 2009-2010 Cities Promo
X2 Poliwag 2010-2011 Cities Promo
X1 Gibite 2009-2010 States Promo
X1 Garchomp C 2009-2010 Regionals Promo
X1 Garchomp 2009-2010 Nationals Promo

There's some other stuff I'm a little interested in, but I'd like to know if you want something from me first before I ask for anything else. I don't value the Garchomps high like some people do, so if you value them high I'd rather not trade for them. Thanks and let me know.

i like your:
X1 Staff Dratini 2008-2009 Cities Promo
Uxie LA RH x2
Gastly SF RH x1
Seeker RH x1
Pokemon Comm. RH x1

i have:
x3 donphan prime
x3 uxie (2x lp 1x regular)
DCL Bottom half
Pokemon Communication x3 (non RH)
Pokemon Collector x1 (non RH)
Celebi PR sleeves x2

please cml further for anything else you would like and lmk! thanks.

@ mewyoshi: I'm slightly interested in your reverse holo Junk Arm, did you see anything else you wanted? The Kabutos is in sort bad condition if I recall...
@ carlitosbob: Do you still have access to the card? Or did you trade it away?
@ Afro-G: I value my event promo fairly, I really like them, I might do a Poliwag Promo for the RH G-Dos though, I'm interested in it.
@ Spyked: Sorry, I'm not eager to trade a lot of that sort, especially the Seeker because I no longer have it, I still haven't updated for the Prerelease, I will be doing that now, I have a Shiny Raikou CoL though if you are interested...

I'm going to have to pass then, in less you have some other RH Trainers not mentioned on your list...

umm, if you dont want to trade any of the RH then ill pass. those are mainly what i want right now because im really close to finishing RH my deck.

I traded one away, the other got taken @ league while I was making another trade. so, I don't have access to one now. =(

Ah that stinks, tell me if you get a hold of another, anyways, Thread is updated with my Prerelease trades/pulls.

You say you have a lot of old cards, do you have a 1st edition Smeargle from neo discovery? I am also interested in 1 league Uxie.

Darkvoid57: Sorry didn't see anything
Radical144: Ha, I think I might, but it is non holo and I don't think its first edition, anyways though, I didn't really see anything sorry.

Back