Wi-Fi Trades VulpixLover419's "My Player Thread"

VulpixLover419

Aspiring Trainer
*Welcome to VulpixLover419's Player Thread*

UPDATED: 6/10/07

MY INFORMATION:

My Diamond Friend Code: 3007 4576 1482

Contact Info: Please contact me by PMing me at these forums or replying to this thread for a battle or trade. I love to trade and if you really want to battle me, i will. I will check my PM everyday. i am usally am on at night. after 7:00 mountain time.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================

* Budew, lvl 20, Naughty
* Budew, lvl 22, Naive
* Buizel, lvl 21, Mild
* Clefairy, lvl 36, Lax
* Haunter, lvl 35, Hasty
* Machoke, lvl 37, Bold
* Girafarig, lvl 22, Quirky
* Sneasel, lvl 34, Serious
* Bibarel, lvl 21, Rash
* Psyduck, lvl 22, Brave
* Yanma, lvl 24, Jolly
* Carnivine, lvl 24, Calm

i have more, i just am not going to list them all. plus, i am always catching more pokemon....

==Babies(lvl 1-9)

* Shinx, lvl 1, Lonely
* Combee, lvl 1, Timid MALE
* Eevee, lvl 5, Lonely
* Clefairy, lvl 8, Lonely
On my Sapphire currently(all lvl 5):
* Mudkips
* Torchics
* Treeckos
* Totodiles
* Cyndaquils
* Chikoritas
* Squirtles
* Bulbasaurs
* Charmanders
* Houndours
* Slugmas
* Larvitars
* Mareeps
* Wynauts
* Teddiursas
* Sunkerns
* Ekans
* Laprases
* Growlithes
* Vulpixes
* Sentrets
* Digletts
* Ponytas
* Snorlaxes (MALE)
* Lileeps
* Anoriths
* Zigzagoons
* Eevees
* Surskits (caught at lvl 3)
* Aerodactyls
* Walmer
* Slakoth

==Shinies

* Pelipper, lvl 32, Serious (i got this from a person here are these forms(MCD). it looks legit to me; but, just in case it does mess up your game, i take no responsibility)
* Groudon (got from a guy at worlds. pretty sure he told me it was a clone of his shiny Groudon. seems to be fine. hasn't messed up my game. i take no responsibility if it messes up your game though.)

==Legendaries

* Manaphy, lvl 1, Bashful (i got this one of the GTS--it doesn't look cheated)
* Regice, lvl 40, Sassy
* Mew, lvl 10, Timid (this is a legit mew; i got it when Toys R Us was giving them away)
* Deoxys, lvl 70, Docile (this is a legit deoxys; my friend went to Texas Space Center when they where giving them out and then traded it to me)
* Dragonite, lvl 70, Impish (whats special about this Dragonite is it one of the pokemon given away at the 10 anniversary event or Worlds 2006. the OT reads: 10 ANIV. i am fairly sure both pokemon from World 2006 and the 10 anniversary had the same OT. that is why i am not sure which event this one came from. but, i did go to both events and get the pokemon there)
* Latais, lvl 72, Serious (same as the dragonite)
* Celebi, lvl 71, Careful (got it in a trade from a person here on the forums. looks legit to me. OT 10 ANIV)

++I will try to update this as often as i can. ALSO, if you want a certain name for your pokemon, just let me know.++

POKEMON I WANT=======================
(i ask, please, they CANNOT me gamesharked, action reply, or cheated in any other way. i am okay with cloned. thank you)

* Palkia
* SHINY Vulipx
* SHINY Ninetails
* SHINY Mudkip
* Pearl Exclusives (Pinsir, Slowking, Bastiodon, Mismagius)
* Pretty much any Legendary
* Pretty much any Shiny Pokemon
* Many others, i will look at player threads

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!! :D

I can breed you:
Glameow. (It comes with or without: Quick Attack)
I'd like:
Manaphy.

I have:
All starters, most Pearl exclusives (I have Diamond, but I traded for Pearl exclusives), Shiny Parasect, Shiny Pelipper, Shiny Luxray and many legendaries. Check my thread.
I want:
Shiny Zigagoon, Togepi, and that Latios.

i have the pearl exclusive fossil Pokémon bastidon lv30 trade 4 a totidile & mudkip. i also have ninetales lv 100 4 a manaphy

I said:
I have:
All starters, most Pearl exclusives (I have Diamond, but I traded for Pearl exclusives), Shiny Parasect, Shiny Pelipper, Shiny Luxray and many legendaries. Check my thread.
I want:

Would you like to propose a trade?

MCD said:
I said:
I have:
I want:

Would you like to propose a trade?

hello. yes, i would like to trade. i am sorry. i tried to reply earlier, but it kept giving me an error and then i had to run errands. i am on now and will be up for a while if you want to do it tonight. reply under this thread or pm me. here is what i would like:

Shiny Zigagoon=Shiny Luxray
Togepi=Drifloon
Latios=Celebi

what do you think? let me know. thank you!

cool said:
i have the pearl exclusive fossil Pokémon bastidon lv30 trade 4 a totidile & mudkip. i also have ninetales lv 100 4 a manaphy

hello. i do need the Bastidon, but are you able to trade two pokemon for one? also, sorry, i will have to say no to the lvl 100 Ninetales. let me know through this thread or pm me. thank you.

MCD said:
That's fine, other than this:
Would you mind if I gave you a Shiny Parasect or Pelipper instead of the Luxray?

wow. you are fast! yes, a Shiny Pelipper will be fine. the pokemon i have to trade are in the pal park right now. let me catch them and i will let you know when i am ready to trade. sound good?

All 12 starters (bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, chikorita, cyndaquil, totadile, treeko, torchic, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, piplup)

I need:

Manaphy
Deoxys
Shiney groudon

I don't need all of these, but a couple would be great

~Daniel

MCD said:
Okay, same here, I'll tell you when I'm done.

ok. i am ready. this is only my second time doing this, so i will say sorry in advance in case i make a mistake:) let me know when you are ready.

I can breed you 3-4 of what you need from here: (Pearl only)
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml
I'm still after the Manaphy.

Light Venusaur said:
I can breed you 3-4 of what you need from here: (Pearl only)
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml
I'm still after the Manaphy.

hello. the only thing worth to me for my Manaphy from pearl exclusives is Palkia. i am sorry, but i am picky on what i want to trade for my Manaphy. it has to be a legendary or shiny pokemon.

Back