Wi-Fi Trades VulpixLover419's "My Player Thread"

VulpixLover419 said:
Light Venusaur said:
I can breed you 3-4 of what you need from here: (Pearl only)
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml
I'm still after the Manaphy.

hello. the only thing worth to me for my Manaphy from pearl exclusives is Palkia. i am sorry, but i am picky on what i want to trade for my Manaphy. it has to be a legendary or shiny pokemon.
It's ok.
I got a Hasty one from Serebii. (I got it for a Pichu that know's Volt Tackle.)

Light Venusaur said:
VulpixLover419 said:
Light Venusaur said:
I can breed you 3-4 of what you need from here: (Pearl only)
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/exclusives.shtml
I'm still after the Manaphy.

hello. the only thing worth to me for my Manaphy from pearl exclusives is Palkia. i am sorry, but i am picky on what i want to trade for my Manaphy. it has to be a legendary or shiny pokemon.
It's ok.
I got a Hasty one from Serebii. (I got it for a Pichu that know's Volt Tackle.)

nice! i think i have one or two Pichu that know Volt Tackle. well, let me know if there is anything else you need.

um i just got feraligater so how about bastidon lv30 4 mudkip and bulbasaur any level is fine my freind code is 0086-8829-5134 and my name is PAT make a post on the thered when u are ready tell me your friend code and the name of your charectar in the game.

cool said:
um i just got feraligater so how about bastidon lv30 4 mudkip and bulbasaur any level is fine my freind code is 0086-8829-5134 and my name is PAT make a post on the thered when u are ready tell me your friend code and the name of your charectar in the game.

okay. so feraligater for the bulbasaur and bastidon for mudkip? if that is correct, we have a deal. i just need to upload the bulbasaur and catch it in pal park. if you are on now, let me know and we can do the trade now. if you are not, i will be on for while, just post here or pm me when you want to trade. thank you. my friend code: 3007 4576 1482 my character's name is Jen(symbol of a diamond)

firelucario said:
i would trade somthing for that cyndaquil just look at my player thread

hello. sure! how about Rilou? if not, then how about Flaafy? if not then, Lavatar? i don't care about natures on any of them. pm or reply here and let me know. thanks!

secretsof2113 said:
i can breed my bastiodon. I'd like the shiny groudon if possible!

sorry. i have both bastiodon and the pre-evolve of it. also, i am as of right now going to trade my shiny groudon for a shiny charizard. but, i would be willing to trade the charizard if you have a shiny vulpix or ninetails. i will update my list of pokemon tomorrow. don't have time tonight. does anything else interest you?

i have no shinies in my game. But I would be interested in a snorlax. I can give you a pokemon with a masterball or something.

secretsof2113 said:
i have no shinies in my game. But I would be interested in a snorlax. I can give you a pokemon with a masterball or something.

sure:) snorlax is no problem. a masterball would be great! do you have Slowking, Slowbro, Stantler, Sealeo, or Shelgon? any of them would do. i can't trade now though. i already uploaded for tonight from my sapphire. how about tomorrow?

i actually dont have any of those. Tomorrow would work out fine. I'll be on here hopefully around the same time tomorrow. We'll figure something out.

secretsof2113 said:
i actually dont have any of those. Tomorrow would work out fine. I'll be on here hopefully around the same time tomorrow. We'll figure something out.

ok. that is alright. yeah, i should be on about the same time too. talk to ya tomorrow.

firelucario said:
hey vulpixliver i am getting a shiny vulpix and you can trade something for it

YES! :) i just happen to finally check my thread and i was so excited to see your post! if you still have the vulpix, i will happily trade for it! what would you like for it? my extra legends at the moment are: Manaphy, Dialga, & Palkia. other pokemon that might interest you: prinplup, pidgeot(trained from pidgey. from previous owner of my fire red), shieldon, lvl 3 leafeon, and lvl 3 glaceon. babies on my sapphire and many other pokemon. the ones listed are currently on my diamond. let me know what you are looking for and hopefully i have it or can get it for you. thanks again!

Back