• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Bulk H: Booster Boxes, Mewtwo EX, Shaymin EX, Celebi, RH + Player Reward Collector

RE: Trade for booster boxes, including Next Destinies! H: Mewtwo FA, Shaymin EX, Celebi

So, I understand you would value my Mewtwo EX FA at 2,000 Points and you value your own Mewtwo EX FA at 2,500 Points.

I also noticed you value your own Shaymin EX (Not FA) at 750 Points which leads me to believe you would value mine around 600 Points.

I would like to offer my:
5x Shaymin EX (Not FA)

For your:
1x ND Booster Box

RE: Trade for booster boxes, including Next Destinies! H: Mewtwo FA, Shaymin EX, Celebi

check your PM please

Slayer said:
CML for Mewtwo and 1x Shaymin EX please.
Please read my thread, only interested in trading for bulk. If you want to sub in some cards instead of bulk let me know which cards and ill let you know how much bulk ill let you put them in for.

SoulWind said:
So, I understand you would value my Mewtwo EX FA at 2,000 Points and you value your own Mewtwo EX FA at 2,500 Points.

I also noticed you value your own Shaymin EX (Not FA) at 750 Points which leads me to believe you would value mine around 600 Points.

I would like to offer my:
5x Shaymin EX (Not FA)

For your:
1x ND Booster Box
After seeing what you posted and thinking it seemed weird I rechecked my math for Shaymins and I should have been asking 450 points. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, if you still want to work something out let me know.

Could you check my list for 1 Mewtwo Ex?

ChiaPet said:
Could you check my list for 1 Mewtwo Ex?

Please read my thread, I'm trading for bulk. If you want to trade mainly bulk but add some cards from your thread just let me know which ones, and I'll tell you how much bulk you can substitute them in for.

I'll pass for now but I will let you know if I change my mind. Thanks!

Hey! I responded on my thread but I don't need Pachi anymore, sorry. I am looking for Mewtwo EX FA though, also any EP on Booster boxes you may have. Please tell me what you want, when you do I'll make an offer. :). Thanks!

Hey I'm thinking about trading 3000 bulk for an NXD box. Could you CML and see which cards you would like in the bulk trade, and let me know how many points they are worth? Thanks. :)

pmd you both

What other cards are you looking for?

Like my op says, anything. However, I mainly want to trade for bulk. So if you want to add in a few other cards to sub for some bulk that will work, but it needs to be mainly bulk. Just tell me what you want to trade though and I'll tell you how much bulk I can offer to let you sub it in for.

How about My:
Donphan Prime
Gengar Prime
Umbreon Prime
Mime Jr RH x2
Regigigas EX
Kyogre Groundon Legend Top x1
Lugia Legend Top & Bottom
Suicune Entei Legend Top & bottom
Palkia Dialga Legend Top x2 & Bottom x1
Ho Oh legend Top & Bottom
Darkrai Cresselia Legend Top x1 & Bottom x2
Lucario Lv.X
260+ bulk
30 Unused tcgonline cards

Your Emerging Powers Booster Box?

If I really need to add more just let me know... lol
:)

pmd you to confirm

I have the lvl x in my tard ethread that I want to get rid off, and wanted to know if you value them in the same way. LMK

Back