• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Catcher, Bianca, Max Potion, Raikou EX; H: Shiny Gardevior, Kyogre EX FA

RE: H: SP Stuff, 2x Call Energy; W: 3x Machamp PRIME, 4x Smeargle UD, 2x Vileplume UD

What I saw was the following, but it's a very low want. I'm mainly looking for my wants (2x Machamp PRIME and 2x Vileplume, 1x DCE HGSS).
1x Darkari/Cresselia Top Half
1x Full Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
1x Top Half Kyogre/Groudon Legend
1x FULL Raikou/Suicune Legend
1x Top Half Ho-Oh Legend
1x Bottom Half Lugia Legend

And for notice, Poketurn is used outside of a sleeve a couple of times so it's not in perfect condition.

RE: H: SP Stuff, 2x Call Energy; W: 3x Machamp PRIME, 4x Smeargle UD, 2x Vileplume UD

What about this...

My
1x Lugia Legend Bottom Half
1x DCE HGSS

Your
1x RH Poke Turn
1x RH Cyrus's Conspiracy

Let Me Know or Counter Offer.

@Crippler: I don't need DCE anymore and don't have RH Poketurn also. can you ginf anything form my list except the whole Nidequeen line for any of the following:
1x Full Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend
1x Top Half Kyogre/Groudon Legend
1x TOP Raikou/Suicune Legend
1x Bottom Half Lugia Legend

RE: H: SP Stuff; W: 2x Machamp PRIME, Almost any LEGEND, 4x Rescue NRG

All I really need from you are these Cards...

3x Cyrus's Conspiracy (1x RH)
4x Energy Gain
and the 1-1-1 Nidoqueen Line

Let Me Know if we can work something out. Thx!

RE: H: SP Stuff; W: 2x Machamp PRIME, Almost any LEGEND, 4x Rescue NRG

I can trade 4x Gains and 1 full Nidoqueen line for 3 LEGEND pieces of your choice from the following list:

1x Rayquaza/Deoxys Legend Bottom Half
1x Kyogre/Groudon Legend Top Half
1x Lugia Legend Bottom Half

RE: H: 1x PROMOCroak, SP & Arceus Stuff; W: 2x Machamp PRIME, LEGENDs, 2x Rescue NRG

Bumping with PROMOCroak!

RE: H: 1x PROMOCroak, SP & Arceus Stuff; W: 2x Machamp PRIME, LEGENDs, 2x Rescue NRG

I am very innterested in your Promocroak (Most of ALL!), 2 Energy Gain, 2 Cyrus Con. I have 2 Kingdra Prime (MINT).
I can't come up with a trade, so do you think that you can? :)
?
:D

Well, I also need 1x full Lugia LEGEND and 2x Kingdra PRIMEs are not a huge want. Do you need anything else? I have 2x DCE (base set) unlisted. The PROMOCROAK is currently on hold so that's the problem here. If you can find something else instead if it, I'd be happy to trade. P.S. Do you have a trade reference? I can't find your reputation thread

What the..? I have a rep.. Or maybe i forgot to have one.. :S But I have traded with 4 people and they allhave recived the cards, if you woud like to know who they are you can send me a PM.
But Lugia Legend..? I guess I can get those Very easy.. But if I give you The Kingdras And Luhia Legend will that work for 1 PromoCroak? Since promocroak has only worth 14.99.. :| But do you have any of my wants? CML btw. But I honostly don't need DCE that Much.

Then I could do the following:
your:
1x Lugia LEGEND (FULL)
2x Kingdra PRIME
2x Seadra UL
2x Horsea UL
2x Rescue Energy (if you have them)

My:
1x PROMOCroak
2x Energy Gain
+ a tiny thing for the 2x Rescue Energy

I can not trade Rescue Nergy.. :/ Using them in Gengar.. xD But otherwise its a Deal. Since you Live in Europe and I do that too, the cards will arrive in 1 and a half week (Maybe 2 i dunno..)
Your adress? :)
Send me a PM! :D

I'll send you the PM right away, but only all of your cards are ENGLISH, not FAKE and MINT! Confirm that in the PM.

RE: H: All Arceus & E-Gains; W: 1x Smeargel UD/CL!!!, 1x Kingdra PRIME + line

BUMP. BRING ME SMEARGLE!

RE: H: All Arceus & E-Gains; W: 1x Smeargel UD/CL!!!, 1x Kingdra PRIME + line

Bump No. 1 of the wee. Bring me LEGENDS and SMEARGLE

RE: H: 3x RH Rescue Energy, 1x Machamp X; W: Smeargel UD, Kingdra PRIME, SEL, KGL Bottom

BUMP! See deal of the week.

RE: Help me be a verified seller! H: RH Rescue NRGs, Warp NRGs, Colletor, Poketurns...

Bump. Have Collector & Poketurns. Help me become a verified seller.

Back