• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Catcher, Collector, [H] Zekrom FA, Tornadus, Vanilluxe!

Magnevire

Aspiring Trainer
Rules:
1) All Pokebeach rules apply.
2) I will send with a toploader. Primes, legends, and reverse holos will have a sleeve along with the toploader. I would appreciate the same courtesy.
3) I do not want fake cards or WCs. I will report mail fraud.
4) All cards are NM or M unless stated otherwise. I will not take anything less than LP, and N/NM is preferred. Please specify ahead of time of the condition of the card.
5) Please make offers here. If we really need to hash out deals that would flood the topic, then we can worry about IM or PM.
6) I will treat you with respect and courtesy, and expect the same.
7) Not exactly a rule but just a heads up, at the present, I can probably only ship to one or two people per week. Money's a little tight atm, mass shipping adds up. Please bear with me. However, if a deal is satisfactory I WILL set them aside if you do.
8) I usually prefer trades of moderate to larger size unless it's a really high want. Again, just to keep in mind.

Alright, with that out of the way...let's start with what I got.

Just a notice here. I can get Yanmega Prime as low as $14 right now, so that's what I value it at, maximum, especially given that it's going to become a promo. If you're going to trade Yanmega, I'll be willing to take it, but don't try to blindside me with a bad deal.

[H]

I have TCG online codes if you want those as well. I can mail them or send you the codes via message. Let me know (I value them at 75 cents each). If the trade on my end is JUST codes I would prefer to send them, or scan them or something, and save the trouble of shipping.

Current PTCO Codes: ~20

Primes/FAs

1x Yanmega Prime
1x Slowking Prime
1x Absol Prime
1x Zekrom FA (misprint)
1x Zekrom FA

1x Virizion FA
1x Tornadus FA
1x Terrakion FA
2x Feraligatr Prime (one promo)

Legend Halves

1x ERL top half
1x PDL bottom half

Rares

1x Druddigon
1x Alph Lithograph UD
1x Klinklang BW
1x Ability Emboar
2x Badboar
1x Seismitoad
2x Vanilluxe
1x Smeargle UD
1x Tyrogue CoL
1x RH Bouffalant
1x Ninetales HGSS
4x Blastoise UL
2x Floatzel UL
1x Terrakion RH

T/S/S

3x Eviolite
5x Seeker
1x Black Belt RH
1x Interviewer's Questions RH
3x Interviewer's Questions
3x PONT
4x Juniper
2x Cheren
Ask about others

[W]

High Wants:

Pokemon Collector
3x N FA
Eviolite
Fliptini FA
Kyurem
Reshiram FA
Pokemon Catcher
1x Junk Arm
Cleffa
Typhlosion Prime
Raichu Prime
Tornadus FA
Eelektrik
Kingdra Prime
N
Twins

Anytime Wants (no particular order):

Reshiram
Zekrom
Pachirisu CoL
Shaymin UL
Tornadus
Fisherman
Super Scoop Up
Donphan Prime
Pokemon Communication
PONT
Sage's Training
Juniper
Energy Retrieval
Seeker
Professor Oak's New Theory
Judge
Steelix Prime
Jirachi
Tynamo

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

Approved.

-------------------

I'm interested in your 2 Magnezone Prime. Could you do:

MY-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

YOUR-
2 Pachirisu CoL
2 Magnezone Prime?

EDIT: I have all of your wants though, so just counter if you don't like that.

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

^Silly approval mod gets the first offer in. :/

I'm highly interested in your 2x Magnezone Primes. Could you check my list and let me know if there's any way we can work something out.
Thanks and let me know. =)

Edit: I have:

Pokemon Communication
Energy Retrieval
Seeker
Ability Samurott
FA Zekrom

Your
Pachirirsu RH NM
My
2x Abilty Serperior
2x Junk Arm
2x Communication
2x Energy Retrieval, 1 RH
2x PONT

Mudkip said:
Approved.

-------------------

MY-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm 2
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

YOUR-
2 Pachirisu CoL
2 Magnezone Prime?

You have my attention, but the two Magnezone Primes alone go for at least 35 each and unlike RDL, Zone prime is out of stock on T&T. Would you consider 2 Zone Primes and a Seeker?

@ Afro-G

I apologize, but I don't see much that I need that would be worth both Magnezone Primes. I might be willing to trade something else though.

Magnevire said:
Mudkip said:
Approved.

-------------------

MY-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm 2
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

YOUR-
2 Pachirisu CoL
2 Magnezone Prime?

You have my attention, but the two Magnezone Primes alone go for at least 35 each and unlike RDL, Zone prime is out of stock on T&T. Would you consider 2 Zone Primes and a Seeker?

I'm confused. So instead of the Pachirisu, you add in a Seeker? Or...?

Yeah I'll toss in a Seeker instead of the Pachirisus. I'll put it in proper format though. I should probably be less lazy with these things.

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm 2
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

MY-
1 Seeker
2 Magnezone Prime

Magnevire said:
Yeah I'll toss in a Seeker instead of the Pachirisus. I'll put it in proper format though. I should probably be less lazy with these things.

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

MY-
2 Tyranitar Prime
2 Magnezone Prime

Instead of the Seeker (I literally have 20 of these :c), could you add in 2 Tyranitar Prime? The trade would look like this ^. I'm in more need of the Tyranitars than the Seeker.

Mudkip said:
Magnevire said:

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

MY-
2 Tyranitar Prime
2 Magnezone Prime

TTar Prime is about as high as Pachy is now, and the Serperior and Samurotts are relatively low wants. I just saw the annotation in your first comment though regarding wants. How about something like this?

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
3x Cleffa HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior

MY-
1 Tyranitar Prime (or Pachirisu, they're around the same value)
2 Magnezone Prime

Magnevire said:
Mudkip said:
Magnevire said:

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior
Ability Samurott

MY-
2 Tyranitar Prime
2 Magnezone Prime

TTar Prime is about as high as Pachy is now, and the Serperior and Samurotts are relatively low wants. I just saw the annotation in your first comment though regarding wants. How about something like this?

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
3x Cleffa HGSS
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior

MY-
2 Magnezone Prime

Can you make it one Cleffa? I can't seem to find the other two. If you can do that, PM me so we can confirm the trade. Thanks!

Have
RH Tyrogue
RDL top half (high/mid want)
RDL bottom half
Pokemon Collector x3
Pokemon Communication x6
Junk Arm x8
Professor Oak's New Theory Professor Stamped x13
Judge Professor Stamped x9
Ability Serperior x3
FA Reshiram x5

I Want
2x Magnezone Prime
4x Tyranitar Prime
3x Pachirisu CoL (RH)

LMK what you want most and I will offer

One is less preferable but I'll think about it. I was about to go out and see if the local store had any toploaders anyway, so I'll think on it and if anything changes while I'm out, let me know.

My:
RDL Full
Cleffa x3
Junk Arm x2

Your:
Magnezone Prime x2
Pachirisu CoL

Magnevire said:
One is less preferable but I'll think about it. I was about to go out and see if the local store had any toploaders anyway, so I'll think on it and if anything changes while I'm out, let me know.

I actually found one, but it is the reprint from Call of Legends. So that makes 2.

I'm interested in your SR Pikachu. I have these from your wants. LMK if we can make a trade here.

Tyrogue HGSS x1
Cleffa x1
Pokemon Communication x2
Junk Arm x1
Energy Retrieval x2
Professor Oak's New Theory x1
Interviewer's Questions x4
Ability Samurott x1

LMK if any of those interest you for your pikachu thanks

My:
Cleffa
2 Donphan Prime
2 Junk Arm
Emboar

Your:
2 Magnezone Prime

Mudkip said:
Magnevire said:

I actually found one, but it is the reprint from Call of Legends. So that makes 2.

I got no problem with a CoL print, it does the same thing.

So we're looking at this, then?

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Cleffa (1 HGSS, 1 CoL)
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior

MY-
2 Magnezone Prime

@Mewyoshi

I'm pretty sure I can find something that will be satisfactory. I'll sift through the list and let you know.

Magnevire said:
@ Afro-G

I apologize, but I don't see much that I need that would be worth both Magnezone Primes. I might be willing to trade something else though.
Yeah no problem, some of these people have really great cards to offer lol. :/ Do you have anything else from my wants for trade? Let me know.

Yup. That looks right. PM me for details if you want to confirm. And the Tyrogue is CoL too (reprint).

Magnevire said:
Mudkip said:
Magnevire said:

I got no problem with a CoL print, it does the same thing.

So we're looking at this, then?

YOUR-
1x RDL Full
1x Tyrogue HGSS
2x Cleffa (1 HGSS, 1 CoL)
2x Junk Arm
1x Energy Retrieval
Ability Serperior

MY-
2 Magnezone Prime

@Mewyoshi

I'm pretty sure I can find something that will be satisfactory. I'll sift through the list and let you know.

ok thanks. I'll check back in a bit

Back