• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Catcher, Collector, [H] Zekrom FA, Tornadus, Vanilluxe!

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

I don't have a trade thread yet. The things I mentioned in my post and the Roserade are the only things I have from your want list.

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

glaceon said:
Your
Pachirirsu RH NM
My
2x Abilty Serperior
2x Junk Arm
2x Communication
2x Energy Retrieval, 1 RH
2x PONT

Okay, well just LMK. (Let me know)
Thanks.

Hi! Please look at my list for 3x Pachirisu CoL (RH). Please LMK what you see. Thank you!

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

Hi.
Im interested in:
2x Pachirisu CoL (RH)

I have:
1x Roserade UL
5x Cleffa (2x RH)
3x Fisherman
Xx Professor Oak's New Theory
XXXXXXx Interviewer's Questions
3x Donphan Prime
1x Machamp Prime

Could you please reply or PM me with an offer? Thanks!

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

I've updated my wants a little bit. I need to sleep on this though. Lot of lists and people to go through. Please bear with me okay?

Sorry for the double post, but seeing the activity in this topic I wanted to make sure people see the offers.

@ DarkPkmnTrainer

Hmm, how about my Pachirisu CoL (RH)

vs your Steelix Prime, Cleffa, and a Roserade UL throw in?

@ Pokefreak

Perhaps my remaining 2 Pachirisu CoLs (RH)

vs Champ Prime, 2 Cleffa?

@SMP

Okay, so maybe my Scizor

vs your Roserade UL, 4 Judge, 3 Junk arm and 2 Communication?

@ Konter

Out of curiosity what other primes/legend halves do you have? In hindsight I might be interested in the other half of ERL. Also interested in Reshiram FA but that seems to be a fair bit less than Ttar, unless you want to make an offer for a Pachy.

@ Glaceon

I'm interested, but can we swap the Serperiors for the FA Reshiram? The Serperiors are a much lower want.

@ Legos

Unless that's the FA Reshiram I don't see a lot that I really need since I just got my last RDL I need. Apologies.

@Techdeck

Right now I only see the Reshiram FA that I need. I might have to pass for now.

I also have an extra Ability Emboar. Would you also like that? Could you maybe offer?

No thanks. I don't value Pachi RH that highly.

Aight no problem Glaceon.

Techdeck101 said:
I also have an extra Ability Emboar. Would you also like that? Could you maybe offer?

Provided it's LP or better? Hmmm....

What would you want for Reshiram FA and Emboar ability?

Please see my thread for UD Scizor PRIME (and UL Alph Lithograph <--minor want).
I have a lot of trainers you are looking for as well as an RH HGSS Cleffa.

CML for your pachirisu COL. I have many of your anytime wants.

RE: [W] Reshiram FA [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

I recently scrapped one of my decks, so I'm in a little less need for TSS than usual. Given some of the trade offers for Pachirisu, I'm probably going to shoot for things on my high want list first.

RE: [W] Reshiram FA [H] Ttar Prime, Pachirisu CoL, Legend Halves and other many Primes

I'm interested in the Pachirisu 3x.
I have RDL and fandango. Cml and lmk

HAVE
RDL Top
Machamp Prime
xX Pokemon Communication
xX Junk Arm
xX Energy Retrieval
xX Seeker
xX Professor Oak's New Theory

WANT
x3 Pachirisu
x2 Ability Emboar
x3 Rare Candy

Do you have any Mint Bulk Commons and Uncommons?

Bulk? Not really, not anymore, I got rid of them a while ago. I have a few from recent packs, but that's it.

@Skimmah I don't need an RDL half that much anymore, not enough to warrant such a big commitment on my part, and I don't see much else I'm really looking for. I'm not interested at the moment, sorry.

@Salty

I might be interested, can you make an offer?

I don't care what set, so if you have illegal stuff you wanna get rid of LMK

Do you have bulk?

I have lots of your wants.

Glaceon can you please stop trying to steal my trades? If I post in the thread first I have priority

Back