• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L

@kashmaster: Only got 2 left, and I found nothing I could need.

Well what are you looking for as I have many Rising rivals

What do you value the Shaymin Deck Box and the Dialga sleeves? Since the other deckbox is sold.

Please do not post in a thread where the last reply was more than 2 weeks ago, this was almost 4 months.
-cheetor586

RE: Jack Bauer's Tradeportal - W: EX & Foil / H: EX, FA, Shiny, Promo, Trop. Beach (US)

Hello guys, I'm back and just updated my cards for trade. LMK what we can trade! ^^

RE: Jack Bauer's Tradeportal - W: EX & Foil / H: EX, FA, Shiny, Promo, Trop. Beach (US)

Hey, CML for Shiny Gardevoir and Registeel EX Full Art

Hi, you got something from my wants? I just found Kyogre-EX on your list?

Jack Bauer said:
Hi, you got something from my wants? I just found Kyogre-EX on your list?

I have quite a few of those trainers you want

But I don't wana trade a Shiny or a FA for some foil trainers

Jack Bauer said:
But I don't wana trade a Shiny or a FA for some foil trainers

Well what do you want for the shiny? Not too fussed about the FA just mainly after shinys

Well if you can offer an EX and some of my reverse foils we can work something out. ( ex from my wants)

Would you please CML for your 1x Tropical Beach '11 (US) if it is the one without a stamp on it.

I have catcher from your wants, possibly another one very soon as well.

Hi there. How about this...
My: Eelektrik NVI RH x3, Juniper RH x1, Energy Switch RH x1, Landorus FA
Your: Registeel EX FA

@Energymite!!: I don't need the Landorus anymore, and I don't like to trade the RH ones fot an EX. I can give you normal version + something else. You need cards not listed on your Wants? Maybe for collection?

No, I really, really need that Registeel EX. Maybe you can fnd something else on my list to go with those eelektrik. They go for 5$ now. Or maybe my N FA for your Registeel EX FA? Or maybe my RH eelektriks and trainers for your regular Registeel EX?

hey i have a registeel EX (d exalted) for trade

would gladly trade it plus ??

for your english 2011 tropical beach

check my thread please

@Energymite!!: Sorry, but I got enough eels and N, the reverse ones would just be prestige for my deck. So unless you can find something else you can take for them, I can't trade the Registeel EX for it.

@Binx: I could use the Terrakion-EX and RH Garbodor. You got Sigilyph Dragons Exalted?

Ok, never mind then. I'm sorry we couldn't make a deal...

no extra sigilyphs at the moment

so would you do terrakion EX + rev garbodor + ?? for 1 2011 english tropical beach
i would be glad to add other stuff besides EX cards

Back