• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: EX, Full Arts, Secret Rares H: Full Arts, Ace Spec, Secret Rare, EX.

I have a Tornadus FA, (the non EX kind), and am confused if you want that or the EX. Anyways, CML for more on the Celebi EX FA :D

MrGatr said:
I have a Tornadus FA, (the non EX kind), and am confused if you want that or the EX. Anyways, CML for more on the Celebi EX FA :D

I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that there's two full arts for Tornadus. Yes I mean the EX Tornadus not the regular Tornadus full art from Emerging Powers. :/

Pokepuzzle said:
cml for these please

Celebi EX Full Art
Archeops Secret rare
Shaymin EX Full Art

Hmm Groudon, Cheren, and Mew Full Art are the few I'm interested in. Not so much mew though.

Daenordus, Yeah sorry. I checked your thread as well and didn't see anything I wanted there either.

Konton-Noko said:
Pokepuzzle said:
cml for these please

Celebi EX Full Art
Archeops Secret rare
Shaymin EX Full Art

Hmm Groudon, Cheren, and Mew Full Art are the few I'm interested in. Not so much mew though.

Daenordus, Yeah sorry. I checked your thread as well and didn't see anything I wanted there either.

Hmm what would your offer be on groudon and cheren?

Pokepuzzle said:
Konton-Noko said:

Depends on you really. Groudon is a main for me, I'd be willing to trade off any of the three you mentioned for Groudon. I reckon you don't have a tradeable unlisted Skyla? I really need one of those.

Konton-Noko said:
Pokepuzzle said:

Depends on you really. Groudon is a main for me, I'd be willing to trade off any of the three you mentioned for Groudon. I reckon you don't have a tradeable unlisted Skyla? I really need one of those.

I'll do it for Shaymin ex fa

And no, I don't have a FA skyla.

Pokepuzzle said:
Konton-Noko said:

Alright. Anything for Cheren or Mew?

Konton-Noko said:
Pokepuzzle said:

Not at the moment no, sorry.

PM me to confirm. I plan on shipping your things tomorrow but I don't really want to send 2 packages so I'll ship out both your groudon and cpu search tomorrow. I trust you that you won't do any scamming shenanigans ;) (since technically I'm "sending first" on this groudon trade)

Thanks for the 2nd trade man!

Pokepuzzle said:
Konton-Noko said:

PM me to confirm. I plan on shipping your things tomorrow but I don't really want to send 2 packages so I'll ship out both your groudon and cpu search tomorrow. I trust you that you won't do any scamming shenanigans ;) (since technically I'm "sending first" on this groudon trade)

Alright, No prob. I'll send off Shaymin tomorrow as well.

Konton-Noko said:
Pokepuzzle said:

Alright, No prob. I'll send off Shaymin tomorrow as well.
All right thanks man.
Just shoot me a PM to confirm :D

Hey, I've got Darkrai EX FA and a Reg as well as a SR Gardevoir. Interested mainly in the Celebi EX FA and Gold Potion Ace Spec. Anything we can work out?

Suikun said:
Hey, I've got Darkrai EX FA and a Reg as well as a SR Gardevoir. Interested mainly in the Celebi EX FA and Gold Potion Ace Spec. Anything we can work out?

Sure. Pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Back