• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: FA's and RH's/Deck Stuff

RE: HIGH WANTS 4x N 3x SKYLA 2x POKEMON CATCHER 2x MOLTRES EX (PLASMA) 1x VICTINI EX 2x GENESECT EX

I would love to get your Lugia Ex. I have 2x Pokemon Catchers. CML for anything else.

RE: HIGH WANTS 4x N 3x SKYLA 2x POKEMON CATCHER 2x MOLTRES EX (PLASMA) 1x VICTINI EX 2x GENESECT EX

Robot_Fishy said:
Interested in rayquaza EX FA. I have a moltres ex coming my way, also have RH virbank and RH ultra ball.

Cool, How long on the Moltres EX? It is plasma storm Moltres EX yes? I am very interested in your offer, I will check values and get back to you.

Captainzaraki said:
I would love to get your Lugia Ex. I have 2x Pokemon Catchers. CML for anything else.

Do you have any number of N's for trade? Or skyla? If Not I will do Lugia EX for 2x RH catchers with like two more dollars value thrown in on my side.

Robot_Fishy said:
Interested in rayquaza EX FA. I have a moltres ex coming my way, also have RH virbank and RH ultra ball.

Ok so this is what I found
Rayquaza EX - $21 US
for
RH Ultra Ball - $9 US
RH VCG - $3 US
Moltres EX $9 US

Before I agree to the trade do you have any number of N's or Skyla's for trade?
and condition of the cards?

Can you see if you have any of my rev wants? Link is in my sig, I have Zoruas, rev dark patch and N

grantm1999 said:
Can you see if you have any of my rev wants? Link is in my sig, I have Zoruas, rev dark patch and N

will do, are the Zoruas RH? Im not interested in regular ones I have 14 of them.

grantm1999 said:

I have 1x RH Flareon PLF for sure I don't have the others unfortunately. I am also interested in your 2x Mewtwo EX (reg art preferred, are they promo or set?)

It2Zoroark said:
Robot_Fishy said:

Cool, How long on the Moltres EX? It is plasma storm Moltres EX yes? I am very interested in your offer, I will check values and get back to you.

Captainzaraki said:

Do you have any number of N's for trade? Or skyla? If Not I will do Lugia EX for 2x RH catchers with like two more dollars value thrown in on my side.

Robot_Fishy said:

Rayquaza EX - $21 US
for
RH Ultra Ball - $9 US
RH VCG - $3 US
Moltres EX $9 US

They are all mint, and the trader im getting moltres from says its mint. The moltres will maybe wait 2-3 days.

Robot_Fishy said:
It2Zoroark said:

Rayquaza EX - $21 US
for
RH Ultra Ball - $9 US
RH VCG - $3 US
Moltres EX $9 US

They are all mint, and the trader im getting moltres from says its mint. The moltres will maybe wait 2-3 days.

Ok the rayquaza EX FA is in mint as well. Went from the pack to a sleeve to a binder and hasnt been removed since. I am interested to know if you have 3x skyla's or 4x N's to trade, Id rather have either of those than the RH Ultra Ball.

It2Zoroark said:
Robot_Fishy said:

Ok the rayquaza EX FA is in mint as well. Went from the pack to a sleeve to a binder and hasnt been removed since. I am interested to know if you have 3x skyla's or 4x N's to trade, Id rather have either of those than the RH Ultra Ball.
No sorry, but here is an update. i just got rayquaza full art, so ill pass. Thanks though.

RE: UPDATED: VERY HIGH WANTS 1x VICTINI EX 2X MEWTWO EX 2X SKYLA 3X N also looking for RH/FA's

It2Zoroark,
My:
2x RH Pokemon Catchers PLB
1x RH Professor Juniper
1x RH Blastoise PLB
1x N (I don't have any RH ones)
1x RH Zorua DEX 69
5x Pikachu BCR 50

for
Your:
Virizion EX

RE: UPDATED: VERY HIGH WANTS 1x VICTINI EX 2X MEWTWO EX 2X SKYLA 3X N also looking for RH/FA's

Captainzaraki said:
It2Zoroark,
My:
2x RH Pokemon Catchers PLB
1x RH Professor Juniper
1x RH Blastoise PLB
1x N (I don't have any RH ones)
1x RH Zorua DEX 69
5x Pikachu BCR 50

for
Your:
Virizion EX

Do you have any of the ex's I am looking for? Particularly Moltres EX?

Not at this time, just the ones on my list. Oh, I did just get a Kyurem EX from PLB

Gotcha, Ok I do not think I want to let go of Virizion without getting any of the ultras I need.

I might be able to get a Victini or Moltres. I am double checking with some friends.

Did you already make a trade for the Virizion?

Captainzaraki said:
I might be able to get a Victini or Moltres. I am double checking with some friends.

Ok, Im pretty sure I have a trade lined up for the Virizion already though, sorry.

Oh, bummer. Just found friends who had some of the Ultra Rares you wanted. Oh well.

Captainzaraki said:
Oh, bummer. Just found friends who had some of the Ultra Rares you wanted. Oh well.

Yeah a guy offered me Victini EX and 2 Mewtwo EX's for it. Hard to pass that up when its 3 of the Ultras I need.
I am still very interested in all of those cards though if there is anything else you're looking for. If you still want Lugia EX I can get one monday to trade

Nah, I am trying to make a Genesect/Virizion deck right now. So I really only need a couple of each since I've got 2 gens and 1 Virizion. I think the only other cards I might be looking for are Full Arts of Darkrai and Keldeo.

Captainzaraki said:
Nah, I am trying to make a Genesect/Virizion deck right now. So I really only need a couple of each since I've got 2 gens and 1 Virizion. I think the only other cards I might be looking for are Full Arts of Darkrai and Keldeo.

Yep me too lol. Ok then, if you want CML for giggles anyway I'd appreciate it. Trying to RH
out my deck and my wife's deck.

By the way, mind if I ask where you ship from? I am in California.

Captainzaraki said:
By the way, mind if I ask where you ship from? I am in California.

Oklahoma

Back