• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: FA's and RH's/Deck Stuff

RE: W: FA's and RH's/Deck Stuff: H: LT ULTRAS INC GOLD ZEKROM!!!

It2Zoroark said:
Four Arms said:
Hello! I'm interested in your Genesect EX. I have an N Full Art, a Shaymin EX FA ND, 2 RH Prism Energy, 3 Escape Rope, RH Absol PF, and Pikachu RC (RC7/RC25). Everything except the Pikachu is played in some form or another. I can get pictures if you want. Let me know if we can work out a deal; thanks!

Sorry I just traded the Genesect EX not 10 minutes ago >.< I will however still trade for the N played or not if there is anything else you see also want the 2 RH Prism Energy and the Shaymin EX FA (I can downgrade this). I already got the absol, ropes, and RC Pikachu.

Aw, that's a shame. I didn't see anything else for the N. Sorry. I was really only trading it because I'm desperate for Genesect's.

Four Arms said:
It2Zoroark said:
Sorry I just traded the Genesect EX not 10 minutes ago >.< I will however still trade for the N played or not if there is anything else you see also want the 2 RH Prism Energy and the Shaymin EX FA (I can downgrade this). I already got the absol, ropes, and RC Pikachu.

Aw, that's a shame. I didn't see anything else for the N. Sorry. I was really only trading it because I'm desperate for Genesect's.

I understand lol. The funny thing is the trade that I confirmed for it was for a FA N lol.

Do you happen to have any BW / LT Emboar?

Back