• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Slightly Updated! Luxray X, Flygon X, Glacy X, Cyrus, and more! W: HS Unleashed Stuff

The Hybrid said:
PM sent...:D
thanks for the trade.
Brawler said:
Okay, I have:

Flygon X

From Unleashed:

x2 Kingdra Prime
x1 Lanturn Prime
x1 Steelix Prime
x1 Top Raikou/Entei Legend
x2 Blastoise Unleashed promo
x4 Rare Candy(1 RH)
x1 Unopened Unleashed Sleeves

LMK what you want for Luxray.
okay im looking for the kingdra, and the candies the most out of those for now.

RE: Slightly Updated! Luxray X, Flygon X, Glacy X, Cyrus, and more! W: HS Unleashed Stuff

Alright, after the prerelease here is what I got:
10x rare candy (2rh)
3x Tyranitar prime
2x Lanturn Prime
1x Entei Raiku top
1x Entei Suicune bottom
1x Raiku Suicune bottom
1x blastoise (the prerealse promo)
1x pack of unopened unleashed sleeves
LMK what you need for a luxray X

After my PR I got
2 T-Tar prime
1 Crobat Prime
1 Ursaring Prime
2 Entei Suicune Top
1 Pack of Unopened Unleashed Sleeves
Several Rare Candy( I think i have like 6-7 extra)
Still love Lux X.

gehami said:
Alright, after the prerelease here is what I got:
10x rare candy (2rh)
3x Tyranitar prime
2x Lanturn Prime
1x Entei Raiku top
1x Entei Suicune bottom
1x Raiku Suicune bottom
1x blastoise (the prerealse promo)
1x pack of unopened unleashed sleeves
LMK what you need for a luxray X
i like the candies and t-tar primes the most. PLM and offer
CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
After my PR I got
2 T-Tar prime
1 Crobat Prime
1 Ursaring Prime
2 Entei Suicune Top
1 Pack of Unopened Unleashed Sleeves
Several Rare Candy( I think i have like 6-7 extra)
Still love Lux X.
basically the same as above.

PS to all: i like mudkips so if you can throw some in with trades that would be great. my PR is on saturday. im planning on getting about 16-20 packs so expect some good stuff. and trades should go well if i get to league tonight and find out what people want.

My;
Pikachu M Lv X

Your:
Luxray GL LV X

sorry. pikachu is worth a lot but not as much as Luxray.

Okay, if you want any HGSS primes I can put those in as well.
Also I have 2 RH Grotle as well as soom other HSU stuff, it's all on my thread.

Hey Richkid x_X Howd you get the luxray :D

my:
FLygon X
x amount of booster packs from these sets (because at my league i can win them :D) arceus, SV, HGSS, Unleashed.

your:
luxray X

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Okay, if you want any HGSS primes I can put those in as well.
Also I have 2 RH Grotle as well as soom other HSU stuff, it's all on my thread.
do you have a full torterra line perhaps?
Soariyant said:

my:
FLygon X
x amount of booster packs from these sets (because at my league i can win them :D) arceus, SV, HGSS, Unleashed.

your:
luxray X
*coughhaditforawhilecough*

anyway. how many packs would you do for it? dont really need flygon. if they have RR or PL those would be great. if not I like unleashed as i cant go to a PR until saturday.

No i tried @ our PR w/ like 80 people i saw two...

richkid50000 said:
do you have a full torterra line perhaps?
Soariyant said:

my:
FLygon X

your:
luxray X
*coughhaditforawhilecough*

anyway. how many packs would you do for it? don't really need flygon. if they have RR or PL those would be great. if not I like unleashed as i cant go to a PR until saturday.

Yeah, well, I don't really need luxray (you know this) so I was just trying to equalize a trade. It'd be like, flygon X and 8-12 packs. I can BUY RR or PL or I could just give you the cards you want from those sets so I don't have to pay the shipping IE DGX's, palkia G x, poketurn/ powerspray i have tons of cards from those sets.

Cfour: can you offer?
soar: well the reason i want RR is to try and pull a Luxray. is it possible to get 2 turns here by saturday?

richkid50000 said:
soar: well the reason i want RR is to try and pull a Luxray. is it possible to get 2 turns here by saturday?

That's interesting . . . trading away a luxray to see if you can get another luxray . . . lol.

2 turns CAN get there by saturday -- but im going to hold em as a part of a big trade (wink, wink) catch my drift?? What if I offered you these for luxray:

DGX
Gengar Lvl X
Another higher end useful lvl X such as gallade, staraptor, landmin X
4 packs of RR (that i will buy, personally myself, i will try to get the certain good ones im not sure what pic they are)
2 poketurn

1 Luxray X
1 Gatr Prime
Great Ball Playmat

Please CML for these. Thanks.

soar: yes its been interesting. the problem is i dont know what i would get from the packs and it wouldnt be beneficial to me. or you could trade me yours :D that offer seems good but i dont need DGX or gengar.

rikko: i like some of the primes

richkid50000 said:
soar: yes its been interesting. the problem is i don't know what i would get from the packs and it wouldnt be beneficial to me. or you could trade me yours :D that offer seems good but i don't need DGX or gengar.

Can I please have a list of Lv.X's, Primes, and whatever else you like so I can make an offer? Thanks.

richkid50000 said:

Well my initial offer would look something like this
MY
1 Crobat Prime
1 Ursaring Prime
2 RH Grotle
5 HSU Rare Candy
2 Entei-Suicune Top
Your
Lux X

How about this offer:
3x Tyranitar Prime
4x rare candy
1x entei suicune bottom
1x Shaymin UL
For your Luxray
PM or counter

richkid50000 said:
soar: yes its been interesting. the problem is i don't know what i would get from the packs and it wouldnt be beneficial to me. or you could trade me yours :D that offer seems good but i don't need DGX or gengar.

Help me out then. What do you need? Because I offered (in terms of cards) everything viable. You're gonna have to update your wants list.

Honestly, I could beat everyone's offer.

My:
1x Flygon Lv. X
1x Donphan Prime
1x Rare Candy (RH)
2x Double Colorless Energy (RH)

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X
2x Luxray GL

CML if you'd like to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back