• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Absol G X, Evire FB X, Blaze X, Garchomp, Metagross, Blaziken FB W:AoA, HGSS cards

Mmkay. Also, I can throw in a few pikachu items...

1st Edition Neo 1 Pikachu
1st Movie Pikachu Promo
Premier edition "Ash and Pikachu" Action Flipz (S-4, super rare)

Regardless, let me know as soon as you can, thanks.

RE: H:Absol G X, Evire FB X, Blaze X, Garchomp, Metagross, Blaziken FB W:AoA, HGSS cards

I have Pt4 cards.
I'm looking for English Flygon cards from the EX sets.
Do you have any?

Amethyscape: Do you have Pics?

Hyunbin: I dont think so but i have Flygon RR if you need it.

cml for blaze X and absol G :)

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/9172/picture024o.jpg

Picture of my offer.

And by the way, I have no intention of cheating anybody over 10 bucks worth of cards. If you have any doubts, geo can vouch for me. (That and I have no neg refs)

Cheers

edit: Just noticed that you have old cards from base through ex.....Worth a shot, but do you have an Absol from EX Dragon? lmk

Spartan: I didnt see anything Except X's.

Amethyscape: That is for Absol X correct? If so i may be able to do that unless it gets traded somewhere else in the next day or two.

Correct, just the Absol G X.

Actually, I dont think I asked about the condition - how is it? Mine are as they came from the pack.

It is perfectly fine. It went from pack to binder page.

Sweetness. Well let me know when you're ready to swap addresses, I'll send mine out first. (Seeing as you have one more ref than me)

I will let you know as soon as i decide. I may send you a PM before that to find some things out about the trade.

Righto. Yeah, just let me know.

Are you trading for absol G X or absol G? I need your Charizard and Staraptor.

i was looking for blaze X and absol G(not X)

I can trade absol G's to you. But Blaze may be in trade negotiations. Can you make an offer?

CML for abso g x please.

I only need absol X from you and that would just be stupid.

And back to the top we go.

BUMP #1 Please trade with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back